TalkChelsea Player of the Year 2013/14

Hazard

Azpi

Cahill

Was so tough to choose between Cahill and Terry but just went with Gary because he surprised me with his brilliant displays,Terry I knew when on form is a rock but never really rated Cahill that much but he has won me over now hence why I choose him over Terry.

Was so tough to choose between Cahill and Terry but just went with Gary because he surprised me with his brilliant displays,Terry I knew when on form is a rock but never really rated Cahill that much but he has won me over now hence why I choose him over Terry.

Plus Cahill hasn't scored an own goal that cost us vital points, that was the eventual decider for me. Hope I didn't jinx it now.

Azpi

Hazard

Cahill

Really tough between azpi and eden, but i think azpi deserve it because showed to everyone that if you work hard, you can win the fight for the starting spot.

Cahill because I already knew JT is a beast, but Gary really stepped up.

Azpi

Hazard

Cahill

Really tough between azpi and eden, but i think azpi deserve it because showed to everyone that if you work hard, you can win the fight for the starting spot.

Cahill because I already knew JT is a beast, but Gary really stepped up.

If only Mata had that attitude!

Does no one else remember in Nov and Dec when a lot of us (including myself) were saying Cahill needs to GTFO the XI and he's only a 3rd CB at a top club? How does half a season at top level manage a POTY nom? I choose Matic, Azpi, and Hazard if that's the case.