Chelsea v PSG

Jase

cech

iva GC JT azpi

luiz lamps

schurrle willian hazard

etoo

like i said for the previous game, if etoo can stand, he should play as he would definitely do better than torres. oscar does not warrant a start after his recent performances and specially after willian's performance today.

When everybody gets into the dressing room at The Bridge on Tuesday night they should already know what is required. Mou should put the full version of the Champions League theme on the changing room media player then walk out.

When everybody gets into the dressing room at The Bridge on Tuesday night they should already know what is required. Mou should put the full version of the Champions League theme on the changing room media player then walk out.

No. Show the players that 4-1 game from 2 years ago and let them see the spirit, determination, guts we put in to mount a fight back in the Champions League!

I would be ready to bet a significant amount of money on the fact that we won't take more than two goals.

So the big question, imo, remains "will we score at least once?"

And I am well inclined to answer positively to that question...

What?! Can you please stop lying. Every time I go to The Bridge Torres is the least hard working player on the pitch.

This. Plus who the fuck cares how hard our striker works if they don't score or assist any goals. Running around like a headless chicken may constitute 'hard work' but for a striker it is quite often useless (unless it is clever pressure, the type of which Eto'o often puts on opposition GKs/CBs).

On a positive note: this should be a cracking game and I'm pretty confident we can go through, especially with Ibra out with injury. Does anyone know if Veratti is also injured?

What?! Can you please stop lying. Every time I go to The Bridge Torres is the least hard working player on the pitch.

Woah. Put your handbag away along with your "lying" comment.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. What I will say in my defence is I share the same nationality as Davis Moyes...

This. Plus who the fuck cares how hard our striker works if they don't score or assist any goals. Running around like a headless chicken may constitute 'hard work' but for a striker it is quite often useless (unless it is clever pressure, the type of which Eto'o often puts on opposition GKs/CBs).

On a positive note: this should be a cracking game and I'm pretty confident we can go through, especially with Ibra out with injury. Does anyone know if Veratti is also injured?

The latest news say he should be playing.

If Eto'o is fit then we have a fighting chance.

I think we have a chance without him as well, but it will be so much more difficult.

Hazard and Oscar should be pretty fresh and Willian should have a little more confidence. Who knows what will happen!