Chelsea v PSG

Jase

Even if Eto'o starts on Tuesday, he'll lack match practice so I'm not sure he'll be particularly sharp. If Eto'o doesn't start then Hazard as a false 9?

Yeah, Let's play a false 9 when we need at least 2 goals :rolleyes:

I want us to win every game because winning is a good habit to get in to. Never one to hope we go out of a competition just so numbers of fixtures are more manageable. So I hope we overturn the deficit as a win would definitely be a good spark for us. But should that not happen, I'm just praying for no injuries. We need everyone for the title run in.

Definetly Willian should start in the middle. Oscar has been very ineffective recently as the number 10 and Willian on the other hand showed today why he deserves to play behind the striker. If we want to have a chance I believe the starting line up should look like this:

Cech
Iva Cahill JT Azpi
Luiz Oscar
Ramires Willian Hazard
Eto

with Oscar and Rami changing positions during the game.

Definetly Willian should start in the middle. Oscar has been very ineffective recently as the number 10 and Willian on the other hand showed today why he deserves to play behind the striker. If we want to have a chance I believe the starting line up should look like this:

Cech

Iva Cahill JT Azpi

Luiz Oscar

Ramires Willian Hazard

Eto

with Oscar and Rami changing positions during the game.

Ramires can't play, picked up a booking last game

My team if Eto'o really isn't fit:

Cech

Ivan - Cahill - JT - Azpi

Mikel - Luiz

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Torres

I agree although we might be needing Frank for his character on the field and perhaps his abillity to get into goal scoring positions.

What we need in this match above all is determination, motivation, belief and spirit.

Yeah, Let's play a false 9 when we need at least 2 goals :rolleyes:

If we ever play a false 9 again...I am gonna lose it

The false 9 experiment has been utilised twice, and failed twice. I doubt we'll ever see it again.

Against Juve it wasn't the false 9 that let us down but more our defence. We actually created some opportunities early in the 1st half (against Europe's best defence that time AWAY).

Michael Cox wrote a good article on it on ZM.

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2012/11/21/juventus-3-0-chelsea-di-matteo-uses-hazard-upfront-but-chelsea-lose-the-game-elsewhere/