Chelsea v PSG

Jase

Hi guys.

I was at the Parc des Princes this afternoon (and last wednesday as well :) ).

Just like Stoke this afternoon, Reims was definitely a gentle walk to the park. So no lesson to be learned what so ever.

As far as Tuesday's big game, is concerned I reckon the trip to the bridge remains a hell of a challenge.

But my hardcore Psg fan's brain can't stop thinking that, with the current outstanding level of Lavezzi and Lucas, we will likely score, and more than once, my guts tell me.

Whatever happens, I'm sure it's going to be a legendary game.

Messieurs les anglais, tirez les premiers! :)

Van Der Weil is back on the side....

I can see them making 3 changes.

Van der weil, cabaye/pastore and lucas.

Apparently Veratti injury isn't serious and he will be back so

Sirigu

VDW Silva Alex Maxwell

Veratti Motta Matuidi

Lucas Cavani Lavezzi

Hi guys.

I was at the Parc des Princes this afternoon (and last wednesday as well :) ).

Just like Stoke this afternoon, Reims was definitely a gentle walk to the park. So no lesson to be learned what so ever.

As far as Tuesday's big game, is concerned I reckon the trip to the bridge remains a hell of a challenge.

But my hardcore Psg fan's brain can't stop thinking that, with the current outstanding level of Lavezzi and Lucas, we will likely score, and more than once, my guts tell me.

Whatever happens, I'm sure it's going to be a legendary game.

Messieurs les anglais, tirez les premiers! :)

12 hours of football without conceding a goal at Stamford Bridge.

Bonne chance. Vous voyez le mardi.

12 hours of football without conceding a goal at Stamford Bridge.

Bonne chance. Vous voyez le mardi.

Well, about 20 games without being defeated on our side...

Que le meilleur gagne!! :)

Oscar on Cabaye would also be a huge factor. Lesson learnt is that midfield gave PSG three goals. Probably why Oscar was the only one rested for 90 minutes. He also did light training after the game at the Bridge. He has to be up for a big game too.

I don't subscibe to the as early as possible goal theory.

It may happen of course but that's not the idea. I don't like to see a Villa type situation in the back. Following that if our forwards are good enough to outwit the French defense the goals will come.