Chelsea v PSG

Jase

Team MUST BE THIS:

Cech

Iva Terry Cahill Dave

Luiz Lampard

Schurrle Wilian Hazard

Eto'o/Torres

But if Torres starts that is half of our chance gone already, Oscar must also be no where near starting 11

Yep I'd go with the same starting line up as today obviously replacing Salah with Hazard and Matic with Luiz

Torres wasn't terrible. He's clearly a man down in the dumps at the moment.

Clearly, the game plan today was to have Torres score 1 or 2 goals to gain confidence for PSG. It didn't work out.

I would say play Ba but since he didn't get any minutes, I find that highly unlikely.

When it comes to strikers, we're screwed for this match.

I back Torres up top for this game. Even his most fierce detractor has to admit he is simply a different kind of beast in Europe than he is in the Premier League. I reckon he'll do us a job and we'll win 2-0 with goals from Nando and Hazard.

Usual back 5 (why would you change this?), Luiz, Oscar, Schurrle, Willian, Hazard, Torres. I think Oscar would make a good DLP, and if he doesn't work then you can have Lamps on at HT.