Chelsea 2-0 PSG

Jase

MOTM  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Well props to you for your composure and optimism but some of our posters here, who are mostly teenagers, get carried away at times with the emotions involved in the game. Personally it bothers me so I tend to stay away from post match threads when we lose. But it's only normal with the passion in the game.

Fortunately though, when it matters, everyone gets behind the team like what happened before yesterday's match. I just can't understand why you feel the need to try and change that. But if that makes you feel good or feel like a better fan than everyone else then suite yourself buddy.

Don't generalize all teens sharmootah , ffs. :rant:

Very proud of that performance. Proud of the team, the manager and the spirit shown by the players was immense.

And I was also very proud of the supporters at the Bridge who played a huge part in that victory. It has been many a night since I have heard the Chelsea support in such good voice. (and I was only watching on TV :wub: ) Well done you guys, you really were the twelfth man last night :worship: .

Oh and yes............WE CAN WIN IT :getin:

bad choice of words there. People will start thinking you are a dude :Goober:

I made that on purpose... between girls - and I have a handful of American girlfriends in another forum - as well on my Twitter - we say we have a boner all the time. The same way we call men cunts. But fret not, I'm 100% woman, born and raised and I have never even changed anything on my body, like boob jobs, aesthetic surgeries and definitely not sex change surgery :P

Aw Barbara.......not Meireles ??????????????? :blink:

I can't think of one single thing I'd say 'no' to the guy :P

Come on, boys! Girls can be girls as well and talk about things too :D

I made that on purpose... between girls - and I have a handful of American girlfriends in another forum - as well on my Twitter - we say we have a boner all the time. The same way we call men cunts. But fret not, I'm 100% woman, born and raised and I have never even changed anything on my body, like boob jobs, aesthetic surgeries and definitely not sex change surgery :P

yeah but my impression of Brazil is when the Real Ronaldo came back to Brazil & discovered he purchased the service of 5 dudes when he thought they were Women :Goober: You know this story cause Fla fans wanted to remind Ronaldo when Corinthians played @ the Maracanã. TBH, this story has changed my view of Brazilian Women forever & I will always check the package now :Goober:

Love seeing the Chelsea Old Boys @ the Bridge. Super Mario Melchiot was doing commentating again on Fox Sports in the US

I love Mario! He was one of my favorite Chelsea player when he used to play for us! Didn't know he was commentating now. Good for him.

Well props to you for your composure and optimism but some of our posters here, who are mostly teenagers, get carried away at times with the emotions involved in the game. Personally it bothers me so I tend to stay away from post match threads when we lose. But it's only normal with the passion in the game.

Fortunately though, when it matters, everyone gets behind the team like what happened before yesterday's match. I just can't understand why you feel the need to try and change that. But if that makes you feel good or feel like a better fan than everyone else then suite yourself buddy.

Try to change what exactly? You quote my first post and state something that has left me scratching my head and you obviously didn't read my whole post cus I'm pretty sure I had made some complimentary remarks about last night......

I concur, there are some over exuberant young fellows but there also some that impress me and are wiser than their years - as I said members can learn a valuable lesson not to right us off - no?

You've gone from quoting me about something that was bollocks, stating I only see the glass half empty and now you are insinuating that I believe I am a better fan than everyone else, all because I had a pop at the pessimism on here?

Good grief, I hate to think what you will come up with once I do come out with something you have every right too!

With respect I will leave it there mate, we obviously have some crossed wires.