Chelsea 2-0 PSG

Jase

MOTM  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Really hard to pinpoint a certain player - as shown from the different votes in the poll. Though, giving it to Ba for the goal, he brought a new dimension to the game when he came on with the headers etc. Looking forward to the semifinal - Atletico/Barca ; RM or Bayern. Unfinished business with everyone of them.

tumblr_n3p704ujfM1shaydvo1_r1_250.giftumblr_n3p704ujfM1shaydvo2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n3p704ujfM1shaydvo3_r1_250.giftumblr_n3p704ujfM1shaydvo4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n3p6zvVfm71shaydvo1_r1_250.giftumblr_n3p6zvVfm71shaydvo3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n3p6zvVfm71shaydvo4_r1_250.giftumblr_n3p6zvVfm71shaydvo2_r1_250.gif

We were unlucky in those but I knew it was just the universe making sure it was done the Chelsea way.

We're tough, we make it happen, we have clutch and I'll tell you what, this match will have changed the younger players forever. Willian, Schurrle, Oscar, Azpili won't ever be the same after it. Too bad Eden didn't have a chance to endure it all. Those kind of matches make you grow years in 90 minutes.

Thanks Barbi, I missed all of this action due to my dodegy feed. What about Jose's celebration? I did see that after the 2nd goal.

Heroic preformence.

PSG were no low life team came here through luck.

You just don't overturn a 3-1 deficit against such teams.

You noticed how our players outran them and never let them take a breather when in possession.

The last 10 minutes -just before Torres came in- they broke out and it looked as our strengths were gone, but then came the magic 2-0 - which I did n't see.