Chelsea 2-0 PSG

Jase

MOTM  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Try to change what exactly? You quote my first post and state something that has left me scratching my head and you obviously didn't read my whole post cus I'm pretty sure I had made some complimentary remarks about last night......

I concur, there are some over exuberant young fellows but there also some that impress me and are wiser than their years - as I said members can learn a valuable lesson not to right us off - no?

You've gone from quoting me about something that was bollocks, stating I only see the glass half empty and now you are insinuating that I believe I am a better fan than everyone else, all because I had a pop at the pessimism on here?

Good grief, I hate to think what you will come up with once I do come out with something you have every right too!

With respect I will leave it there mate, we obviously have some crossed wires.

You were "having a pop" at the pessimism before the match, problem is there wasn't any. I was just trying to set the record straight because I felt you weren't giving the posters on here nearly enough credit. But yes, let's leave it at that.

Wow, double whammy for Paris fans - 1st it was their team that went out, now the team they are trying to replicate. Sad days in Paris. Man I just can't forget those deluded French fans saying "Paris is playing like Barcelona now, 70% possesion, no team can touch the ball."

You were "having a pop" at the pessimism before the match, problem is there wasn't any. I was just trying to set the record straight because I felt you weren't giving the posters on here nearly enough credit. But yes, let's leave it at that.

I never said anything of the sort about pessimism about 'before the match last night' I clearly stated 'last weeks poor defensive errors' and the pessimism after that performance.

Think we're clear now, let's look forward to the semi's.

It's this one:

_39862297_mario300.jpg

Apparently it's from a game against Arsenal.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure everyone got what hairstyle I was talking about! :P

hmm....I might have watched this match. I think it's the match on Boxing Day of 2001. Hate to bring up bad memories:

Arsenal 2 - 1 Chelsea

Date : 26-12-2001

Competition: Premiership

Scorers: Lampard

hmm....I might have watched this match. I think it's the match on Boxing Day of 2001. Hate to bring up bad memories:

Arsenal 2 - 1 Chelsea

Date : 26-12-2001

Competition: Premiership

Scorers: Lampard

Wow, that would incredible if true. I can't remember what I had for breakfast today! :lol: