You tryna tell me Man U will win the UCL? :Goober:

2009 Final: Italy, 2010 Champion: Inter Milan
2010 Final: Spain, 2011 Champion: Barcelona
2011 Final: England, 2012 Champion: Chelsea
2012 Final: Germany, 2013 Champion: Bayern
2013 Final: England, 2014 Champion: ?

what about 2008-2009--oh, right... :cry:

Talking of overrated players.......Verratti

Said so since last season when everyone was hyping him up. Imo, he doesn't have the discipline to be a top player, not on the ball, not off it, not in his general conduct on the pitch.

Sorry mate but that's bollocks, it was fucking suicidal on here for the last week started by the Palace defeat & then topped by getting beat in Paris.

Yes if you want to be pedantic then there were posts stating about Napoli but how many posts believed we would go through and not just talking about the match thread?

Most posts were going on us conceding that awful 3rd goal and as I said last week if we hadn't of conceded it then there would of been a completely different reaction.

That's not really fair. Yeah there was a few pessimistic posters, but those are practically the ones that were pessimistic even before the first leg. The vast majority were very positive and half the posts in the prematch thread were "Believe" and "We can do this" and "Napoli 2012".

Crespo :wub:

you know a club is special (or a manager is) when ex-players keep showing love and love and love - gratuitously, because they don't owe anyone anything.

No matter how little they stayed or how long, we have so many testaments to that, so many players passionate about us.

It makes us special and makes me so proud!

Sorry mate but that's bollocks, it was fucking suicidal on here for the last week started by the Palace defeat & then topped by getting beat in Paris.

Yes if you want to be pedantic then there were posts stating about Napoli but how many posts believed we would go through and not just talking about the match thread?

Most posts were going on us conceding that awful 3rd goal and as I said last week if we hadn't of conceded it then there would of been a completely different reaction.

Of course the comments right after the first leg and the Palace were pessimistic, that's just that passion in football. But once people calmed down, there were much more positive vibes than negative especially after the win against Stoke.

If you just have a look in the prediction league thread, you'll see that only 2 out of 23 posters predicted a score line that would see us knocked out of the competition. But if you insist on seeing the empty half of the glass then that's all you'll see.

you know a club is special (or a manager is) when ex-players keep showing love and love and love - gratuitously, because they don't owe anyone anything.

No matter how little they stayed or how long, we have so many testaments to that, so many players passionate about us.

Couldn't agree more. In fact, I've made this same point a couple of times before. Even if you go pre-Roman you'll still find players that just adore the club despite playing for other teams in their career like Guilet, Desailly, (though I'd exactly like those two too much :P) Petrescue...etc.

Of course the comments right after the first leg and the Palace were pessimistic, that's just that passion in football. But once people calmed down, there were much more positive vibes than negative especially after the win against Stoke.

If you just have a look in the prediction league thread, you'll see that only 2 out of 23 posters predicted a score line that would see us knocked out of the competition. But if you insist on seeing the empty half of the glass then that's all you'll see.

Others and i have the ability and respect to post positively after a defeat which most thought was our last chance of silverware - we don't have to wait a few days to calm down and then think and then post with a logical head?!

I've been nothing but optimistic in my views about us qualifying and stating in my first post the negativity was not just consigned to the match thread yet you then throw the glass empty rubbish at me - priceless!

Even Meireles congratulated us on our epic win on social media.

I struggled to pick a man of the match. So many good performances last night, but I've voted Schurrle. It was all meant to be. Schurlle coming on in the 17th and going on to score. Atmosphere was special last night too.

On another note, not long home from the game last night and just getting to watch the TV coverage that I recorded.

I won't be watching ITV until they kick that bitter w@nker Roy Keane to the kerb. Before the match, he was saying he thinks Chelsea have left themselves too much to do and PSG will go through. Fair enough. A lot of people's opinion, even some of our own fans.

BUT... After the game he starts going on about how we never played good and were just lucky, obviously raging and eating his words. I'm sorry but everybody on that pitch last night played out of their skin. They can leave him to be a pundit for ManUre if they want but I won't be watching any of their coverage from now on unless they get shot of him.