Chelsea 2-0 PSG

Jase

MOTM  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Absolutely delighted that we are now in the semi finals. Would have been a travesty had we not qualified for the last 4 especially when PSG looked so ordinary over the two legs and did nothing that their hype as well as talent suggested they can. They may have a better team but Napoli caused us far more problems in both games two seasons ago.

I was negative, but it's nice to be surprised for once. Especially a goal from Ba in the 87th minute. Tell me you forecast that? Tell me you didn't have your spinker get tight cause the end of the European Adventure was near?

I didn't forecast a Ba 87th winner but I did believe we would win! Never had any doubt we would do it, we ALWAYS do it.