Chelsea 2-0 PSG

Jase

MOTM  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

I love how all the negative nancy's come here and celebrate like they knew it was in the bag... I can't stand fairweat8her fans

I was negative, but it's nice to be surprised for once. Especially a goal from Ba in the 87th minute. Tell me you forecast that? Tell me you didn't have your spinker get tight cause the end of the European Adventure was near?

I was already going to say he did the impossible because he does a daily sports talk-show on TV at 3pm Brazilian time and he was there today! :lol:

In my defense, his sentence was very badly structured. So blame his grammar :P

A half fit Samuel, Hazard limping off, Schurrle & Oscar are hitting the woodwork Chelsea had done it. Only two teams had ever come from a two goal deficit & Chelsea had done it twice.

Perhaps, Manures may get lucky tonight & Chelsea gets to play them in the semis, & of course hammers them. A revenge for Moscow.

2009 Final: Italy, 2010 Champion: Inter Milan
2010 Final: Spain, 2011 Champion: Barcelona
2011 Final: England, 2012 Champion: Chelsea
2012 Final: Germany, 2013 Champion: Bayern
2013 Final: England, 2014 Champion: ?

Porto or benfica for the 2015 final....i`ll put a bet on now.