Chelsea 2-0 PSG

Jase

MOTM  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Wowza!

I knew we had it in us, after all I did predict a 2-0 win in the pre-match thread, but still, it's a great feeling.

Top performance, too, against a lacklustre PSG. Nice finish by Schurrle for the first and Ba with his Torres v Barca moment to nick the tie on away goals late on. That'll do pet, that'll do.

MotM Cahill for me, led from the back superbly. Schurrle very impressive too in his time on the pitch. We deserved the win, outplayed them for most parts.

Only sour note is we now are likely to get knocked out by Barcelona or Real Madrid in the semi final when they get help from the referees. Meh. Enjoy tonight chaps. I'm off to get laid!

CAREFREE

I thought he said so on his Twitter account, but reading it again, he might have meant that the match was at Stamford Bridge, not that he was. But Deco definitely was there supporting us.

I was already going to say he did the impossible because he does a daily sports talk-show on TV at 3pm Brazilian time and he was there today! :lol:

Congratulations. You deserve this qualification.

I'm going to take a xanax and trying to sleep. God i hate this fucking game.

Good luck for the next round.

Thank you and fair play to PSG in the future!

You have a great team and an ambitious owner, I'm sure your time will come...

Hahahaha Barbara always after the booties pics ! :lol:

I don't look for them, they come to me. I just keep coming across them. All I write in my searches is Chelsea, lol, but that's SUCH a funny pic, especially because it seems Mourinho is giving them instructions. The position is so funny!

Brilliant! :D Just read this from somewhere: "Kostadinov is a bulgarian player who knocked France out in the 1993 WC playoff. The guy kept showing it to Blanc during the entire game."

BkugYkqCMAIoyMF.png

Wow little details like that is what makes this game so great!

Wowza!

I knew we had it in us, after all I did predict a 2-0 win in the pre-match thread, but still, it's a great feeling.

Top performance, too, against a lacklustre PSG. Nice finish by Schurrle for the first and Ba with his Torres v Barca moment to nick the tie on away goals late on. That'll do pet, that'll do.

MotM Cahill for me, led from the back superbly. Schurrle very impressive too in his time on the pitch. We deserved the win, outplayed them for most parts.

Only sour note is we now are likely to get knocked out by Barcelona or Real Madrid in the semi final when they get help from the referees. Meh. Enjoy tonight chaps. I'm off to get laid!

CAREFREE

I believe we`ll get Barca in the semis and we`ll qualify in the 87th minute again :)....lets's also do a quick CFC survey:

https://unco.us.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_af5M4TdX7MWTBGJ

#KTBFFH #CFC