Chelsea v Stoke

Jase

I say let Salah start. Ba too. Get Van Ginkel in and Kalas. Need to shake things up. Give Oscar and Hazard a rest and let it be

Cech

Ivanovic-Cahill-Kalas-Cole

Matic-Van Ginkel

Salah-Willian-Schurrle.

Ba

This team needs a shake up+rest

You can't be serious. Thanks god Mourinho does not have the thinking as you or the season would be a disaster. We are chasing the league title and you are going to play MVG who has just returned from a 6 month injury and drop Terry for a player who has not started a game for us this season? Really smart thinking. This is not a friendly game you know. This is a competitive football match which we should be taking seriously icon_rolleyes.gif

You can't be serious. Thanks god Mourinho does not have the thinking as you or the season would be a disaster. We are chasing the league title and you are going to play MVG who has just returned from a 6 month injury and drop Terry for a player who has not started a game for us this season? Really smart thinking. This is not a friendly game you know. This is a competitive football match which we should be taking seriously icon_rolleyes.gif

I am certain Jose is taking it seriously. Therefore, he should rest some players for Tuesday.

I am certain Jose is taking it seriously. Therefore, he should rest some players for Tuesday.

There is one thing resting and there is another thing rotating. MVG and Kalas will definitely not play. That is ludicrous. Not going to happen. I still expect to see Hazard start as well as right now the PL is much more realistic than the CL.

Fully expect City to get three points tomorrow and then it's over to us. One wish towards the game tomorrow is an early goal.....Set the tempo, really get at them from the first whistle and put the game to bed. Then, and only then we can start thinking of taking off Hazard et al.

There is one thing resting and there is another thing rotating. MVG and Kalas will definitely not play. That is ludicrous. Not going to happen. I still expect to see Hazard start as well as right now the PL is much more realistic than the CL.

Well, I agree with not starting MVG & Kalas. The PL it all depends on the game on Tuesday. The question. What´s more important for Jose, beating PSG or trying to win the PL?

Somehow, I get the feeling it might be the CL.

:lol:

You do realize that we are playing STOKE CITY and not some semi pro team. Stoke have already beaten arsenal, chelsea, united and drawn with city this season. We lost a match to them at the brittania this season and we were barely able to beat them in the domestic cup.

Also I hope u realize we are in a title race which is more possible that we win rather than the CL.

You do realize that last week we fielded our strongest eligible team (minus Oscar) and lost 0-1...

You do realize we have a match three days later.

You do realize that Hazard has played non stop all these matches along with Dave.

Well, I agree with not starting MVG & Kalas. The PL it all depends on the game on Tuesday. The question. What´s more important for Jose, beating PSG or trying to win the PL?

Somehow, I get the feeling it might be the CL.

Well I say treat both as equally. We are fighting for both and I reckon Jose will treat game by game as the most important. Play our best team against Stoke. Couple or three changes possibly and that is about it. Might only have 3 days rest but any attempts to get complacent with our team selection against Stoke might just backfire which is why I am sure Jose will persist with the same back 4 and the likes of Hazard. Maybe Ba will start but right now I see the PL as much more realistic and that is what I think should be our priority as it is our next game.

Well I say treat both as equally. We are fighting for both and I reckon Jose will treat game by game as the most important. Play our best team against Stoke. Couple or three changes possibly and that is about it. Might only have 3 days rest but any attempts to get complacent with our team selection against Stoke might just backfire which is why I am sure Jose will persist with the same back 4 and the likes of Hazard. Maybe Ba will start but right now I see the PL as much more realistic and that is what I think should be our priority as it is our next game.

Personally, I do not see the PL as realistic as you may see it. Any cockup, a draw, Chelsea is out of the title. A better chance to beat PSG, providing players are rested & will show up on Tuesday.

I see the Liverpool game as the deciding factor.

Personally, I do not see the PL as realistic as you may see it. Any cockup, a draw, Chelsea is out of the title. A better chance to beat PSG, providing players are rested & will show up on Tuesday.

I see the Liverpool game as the deciding factor.

Do I think we will win the league? No tbh. Is it realistic? Yes. City can easily flop up at Anfield and Goodison Park. Maybe more if we are lucky. Liverpool have City to play and us and don't think West Ham will be easy. We can take advantage of those fixtures and win our games. Very possible but it is a matter of if but if we put our minds to it every game we have upcoming is possible to win.

Do I think we will win the league? No tbh. Is it realistic? Yes. City can easily flop up at Anfield and Goodison Park. Maybe more if we are lucky. Liverpool have City to play and us and don't think West Ham will be easy. We can take advantage of those fixtures and win our games. Very possible but it is a matter of if but if we put our minds to it every game we have upcoming is possible to win.

Chelsea can take advantage, providing there is one. Do you think, Citeh will drop points against Liverpoops? Lol. I do not.

Can Chelsea beat Liverpoops? I am not sure. Too much to ask for this team in this season, I feel. Of course, anything can happen.

Chelsea can take advantage, providing there is one. Do you think, Citeh will drop points against Liverpoops? Lol. I do not.

Can Chelsea beat Liverpoops? I am not sure. Too much to ask for this team in this season, I feel. Of course, anything can happen.

Why not? It is at Anfield and with Suarez and Sturridge fit they can beat anyone. Especially on their own field. They dismantled Arsenal, Everton, Tottenham at Anfield. They could easily beat City there.

Why not? It is at Anfield and with Suarez and Sturridge fit they can beat anyone. Especially on their own field. They dismantled Arsenal, Everton, Tottenham at Anfield. They could easily beat City there.

That´s exactly why Citeh cannot be compared to these duds.

Citeh is a world apart from Arsenal, Tottenham or Everton. Just compare the stats. Therefore, the game between Citeh vs liverpoops just might be a high scoring affair & Citeh will outscore Liverpoops, easily.

That´s exactly why Citeh cannot be compared to these duds.

Citeh is a world apart from Arsenal, Tottenham or Everton. Just compare the stats. Therefore, the game between Citeh vs liverpoops just might be a high scoring affair & Citeh will outscore Liverpoops, easily.

Or maybe City will collapse like all other Pellegrini teams, including Real, tended to do by the end of the season. You just never know.

You do realize that last week we fielded our strongest eligible team (minus Oscar) and lost 0-1...

You do realize we have a match three days later.

You do realize that Hazard has played non stop all these matches along with Dave.

Oh brilliant logic. Since we fielded our strongest team last week and it lost 1-0, we should not start any of those players for the next match. Infact like u said, we should start kalas and ake. :lol:

This match is as important as the match in 3 days' time.

Hazard and azpi have been our 2 best performers of the season. "Resting" them for a match of this stature will be idiotic. Specially when at this moment we need a good performance to boost the morale of the squad, more than resting our best players and putting in a second string team and losing the match and any chnace of a title.

U know what, lets see what team our manager chooses. :lol: