Chelsea v Stoke

Jase

Have a bad feeling about this one. Stoke have actually been scoring recently and we always struggle wih crosses into the box and setpieces which are Stoke's specialty. Losing here would totally destroy the morale of the supporters and maybe even the players.

Anything less than 3 points and the season is then about 3rd place and avoiding that stupid qualifier.

Have a bad feeling about this one. Stoke have actually been scoring recently and we always struggle wih crosses into the box and setpieces which are Stoke's specialty. Losing here would totally destroy the morale of the supporters and maybe even the players.

Anything less than 3 points and the season is then about 3rd place and avoiding that stupid qualifier.

Nah mate, we will see a reaction big time here. Stoke won't be able to live with us Saturday. I'd play Willian as #10 with Salah wide of him and Hazard the other. Matic back in the center and Ba up front, I mean fuck me we have had Schurrle up top, we may as well give Ba a little run out.

Nah mate, we will see a reaction big time here. Stoke won't be able to live with us Saturday. I'd play Willian as #10 with Salah wide of him and Hazard the other. Matic back in the center and Ba up front, I mean fuck me we have had Schurrle up top, we may as well give Ba a little run out.

Dude, do you really want to see Ba bumbling around the pitch looking like an awkward octopus who can barley keep his feet under him? Better than playing with 10 men with Torres out there I suppose. I'd personally just give Ba the nod for the rest of the season if Eto'o remains out. Torres shouldn't pull on a Chelsea shirt again. Ba will have only small, bottom half sides to play against during the run in so he might actually be really useful.

Dude, do you really want to see Ba bumbling around the pitch looking like an awkward octopus who can barley keep his feet under him? Better than playing with 10 men with Torres out there I suppose. I'd personally just give Ba the nod for the rest of the season if Eto'o remains out. Torres shouldn't pull on a Chelsea shirt again. Ba will have only small, bottom half sides to play against during the run in so he might actually be really useful.

Fella this is my point, we have a trio of misfiring freaks up front so really matters little who goes up top, it's like pissing into the wind. Eto'o won't be back and if it's a choice between this and PSG I would sooner we left him to sit this out, bring Ba in and hope he does the business.

:dunno:

Jose has yet to show he has the tactical nous to break down packed defenses and stoke city this season have not only showed their trademark grittiness but also the ability to counter and even play possession based football (shocking I know). This could easily be another point dropped which would effectively end our title hopes (if it's not already over).