Chelsea v Stoke

Jase

You do realize that last week we fielded our strongest eligible team (minus Oscar) and lost 0-1...

You do realize we have a match three days later.

You do realize that Hazard has played non stop all these matches along with Dave.

4-4-2 is a bit much

Oh brilliant logic. Since we fielded our strongest team last week and it lost 1-0, we should not start any of those players for the next match. Infact like u said, we should start kalas and ake. :lol:

This match is as important as the match in 3 days' time.

Hazard and azpi have been our 2 best performers of the season. "Resting" them for a match of this stature will be idiotic. Specially when at this moment we need a good performance to boost the morale of the squad, more than resting our best players and putting in a second string team and losing the match and any chnace of a title.

U know what, lets see what team our manager chooses. :lol:

when did i say start kalas and ake?

Resting them is what we should of done. Where was Hazard against PSG and Crystal palace. How was dave those 2 matches??

let's just burn them out until they hit a dryspell like oscar.

Brilliant logic you have.

So, reading comprehension and spelling is not your forte..

when did i say start kalas and ake?

Resting them is what we should of done. Where was Hazard against PSG and Crystal palace. How was dave those 2 matches??

let's just burn them out until they hit a dryspell like oscar.

Brilliant logic you have.

I would even consider playing Ake and kalas.

Was this statement given by me.:lol:

oh if that's the case then where was cech against palace and psg? Where was jt? Where was gc, iva, matic, rambo, oscar, schurrle, torres.

The team was COLLECTIVELY poor. Hazard was still our best performwr against psg.

Dude u r absolutwly right. Lets "rest" our whole for a match which should actually be played like a cup final. Thats the level of importance of thia match, if not more.

As I said before, lets see the team JOSE MOURINHO, chooses for the game.

I would even consider playing Ake and kalas.

Was this statement given by me. :lol:

oh if that's the case then where was cech against palace and psg? Where was jt? Where was gc, iva, matic, rambo, oscar, schurrle, torres.

The team was COLLECTIVELY poor. Hazard was still our best performwr against psg.

Dude u r absolutwly right. Lets "rest" our whole for a match which should actually be played like a cup final. Thats the level of importance of thia match, if not more.

As I said before, lets see the team JOSE MOURINHO, chooses for the game.

How is that the same as starting... You can play in the match and not start.........

Reading comprehension 101....

So, when you have a player like Salah and we have a game 3 nights later, we should burn out Hazard since he has started every game in 2014...

Burn out Dave because he won't have to deal with Lucas' pace tuesday...

You make it seem that stoke is going to attack us or beat us in the possession game..

Matic, Schurrle, salah, mikel with ft9/ba should be enough to be stoke... If we can't, we dont deserve to win the title.

You should probably use spell check once in a while.

How is that the same as starting... You can play in the match and not start.........

Reading comprehension 101....

So, when you have a player like Salah and we have a game 3 nights later, we should burn out Hazard since he has started every game in 2014...

Burn out Dave because he won't have to deal with Lucas' pace tuesday...

You make it seem that stoke is going to attack us or beat us in the possession game..

Matic, Schurrle, salah, mikel with ft9/ba should be enough to be stoke... If we can't, we dont deserve to win the title.

You should probably use spell check once in a while.

Hahahahahahag a..... :lol: :lol:

I can't even get myself to write all that is wrong in this post.

Dude, should not we play feruz and boga, even they ll be able to beat stoke. :lol: :lol:

The fact that 99% of the posters want our strongest team to play should probably tell u things differently. I can barely see if anyone has a starting line up without hazard and azpi. But I should know bettet

Like I have said before, lets see the line up by jose mourinho. :lol:

You can't be serious. Thanks god Mourinho does not have the thinking as you or the season would be a disaster. We are chasing the league title and you are going to play MVG who has just returned from a 6 month injury and drop Terry for a player who has not started a game for us this season? Really smart thinking. This is not a friendly game you know. This is a competitive football match which we should be taking seriously icon_rolleyes.gif

Not totally, but players need to rest. Considering we are 1-3 in our last 4 games, your logic says just run the same.line up, players running on fumes with no rest, and let them go at it again. Unfortunately Mourinho will have the mindset and run out the same team that has lost 3 of 4. The BPL is a long shot, CL is more likely, as long as we rest our best players.

Cech

Azpi-Terry-Cahill-Cole

Matic-Mikel

Salah-Willian-Schurrle

Ba

this game doesn't really matter anymore after the Crystal Palace abomination

the only thing we have to do in the league is beat Liverpool and make sure they don't win it

important players should be rested for the PSG game

this game doesn't really matter anymore after the Crystal Palace abomination

the only thing we have to do in the league is beat Liverpool and make sure they don't win it

important players should be rested for the PSG game

Liverpool beat City, Chelsea beat Liverpool and Everton draw City. That could change the whole scenario and put us back as favorites. Can't say it doesn't matter anymore.