Chelsea v Stoke

Jase

Everyone not playing PSG should play.

Ba, Salah, matic..

If Hazard plays, we should really forget winning the second leg.

Hazard should be dropped and Dave (if Cole can play).

I do 4-4-2.

Put ba and torres up front with Salah-Matic-Mikel-Schurrle.

I would even consider playing Ake and kalas.

Back to the Bridge. That can surely only be a good thing?

Despite recent poor performance and defeats I'm confident for this - we're at home, Stoke are safe in terms of survival and Mark Hughes may well do us a favour cos he sure as hell ain't gonna want his ex-rivals Liverpool or Man City lifting the title!

I'd like to see the below team:

Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta; Ramires, Matic; Salah, Willian, Hazard; Ba

That should be enough to get the job done. 2-0 written all over it.

CAREFREE

We need to win this game if we want to keep our title chances alive. Recent matches between us two at the Bridge would suggest this is a game we should win but a bit more sceptical of this game. They are improving under Hughes and even when they have lost it has mainly been by narrow scorelines. In fact they have only lost 1 of their last 9 games and that was a narrow 1-0 loss to City away from home. Quite a run they have been on and we are going to need to be clinical if we want to beat them as they have proved they are a much tougher proposition now.

I know I'm gonna sound like a fool but... Rest Eden for the 2nd leg maybe ? Poor lad can't get a break. Looked pretty knackered in Paris tbh.

I'm confident that we can beat Stoke even without Eden. If needs must... then we can put him on in the 2nd half.

Also, I really don't think this is the type of game Salah should start. His main attribute is his pace and he wont be able to utilize that against teams that come to Stamford Bridge and play with 10 men behind the ball. He would be deadly on the counter if we're winning and they're trying to get a goal back.

does anyone like Stoke?

Expecting the usual game against them. They park the bus, Begovic wastes about 6 minutes with his goal kicks, their bellend fans singing shit songs about John Terry and his mum and we win 1-0

Their fans did make me laugh a few years ago with the 'John Terry, are you my dad?' song when that Bridge thing was going on. But agreed other than that.

-----------------------------

Would play Salah to with Willian no.10 and Ba upfront.

Everyone not playing PSG should play.

Ba, Salah, matic..

If Hazard plays, we should really forget winning the second leg.

Hazard should be dropped and Dave (if Cole can play).

I do 4-4-2.

Put ba and torres up front with Salah-Matic-Mikel-Schurrle.

I would even consider playing Ake and kalas.

:lol:

You do realize that we are playing STOKE CITY and not some semi pro team. Stoke have already beaten arsenal, chelsea, united and drawn with city this season. We lost a match to them at the brittania this season and we were barely able to beat them in the domestic cup.

Also I hope u realize we are in a title race which is more possible that we win rather than the CL.

I say let Salah start. Ba too. Get Van Ginkel in and Kalas. Need to shake things up. Give Oscar and Hazard a rest and let it be

Cech

Ivanovic-Cahill-Kalas-Cole

Matic-Van Ginkel

Salah-Willian-Schurrle.

Ba

This team needs a shake up+rest

I say let Salah start. Ba too. Get Van Ginkel in and Kalas. Need to shake things up. Give Oscar and Hazard a rest and let it be

Cech

Ivanovic-Cahill-Kalas-Cole

Matic-Van Ginkel

Salah-Willian-Schurrle.

Ba

This team needs a shake up+rest

That is more than a shake up man :) That is a brand new team.