• Torres
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Luiz (sub)
    • Cole (sub)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Salah is the big one for me in this game. Slotted in efforlessly into the team and looks a quality player at this level. Still a bit raw with his touch, but his ability was never in doubt. Only 21, but a big future. Willian good, Matic a boss as usual. I hope Schurrle is ok. How predictable that it was that ugly thug, Charlie Adam who hurt him.

We absolutely destroyed a shocking Stoke side who tried to play football with us (how odd, I was expecting their usual bullshit). Very pleased with that. Now the trick is to play like that away from home.

The only negative is Torres. Again just a mediocre player. In our easiest PL game this season, he still was our worst player. He scored no goals and offered ZERO CF play as usual. With Eto'o seemingly injured and Mourinho not trusting Ba at all, I don't know what we will do against PSG. Cavani just scored for them in their match like all top strikers do. They had the luxury of resting some of their stars, but Cavani still did a job and scored.Torres just hinders us in every way imaginable.

I've chosen Willian for MOTM. Both him and Salah had outstanding games but Willian really shone playing through the middle.

I would go with the same line up against PSG on Tuesday obviously with Hazard and Luiz replacing Salah and Matic due to ineligibility.

to me seems like william's 3rd goal. could have passed to torres... but i think torres would had miss the goal

99% he would've missed it.

Anyone else loved it when Hazard kicked the ball away while Luiz was readying up to take the FK, that would most likely end up in the back row?

Back to winning ways, and yet another clean sheet at home. Over 12 hours since we conceded at home, and hopefully more of the same on Tuesday. Top performance from Salah today!

Only Torres (and Lamps for being too old) need to be replaced 100%. LB is not as necessary, Iva isnt the proper back, however its not disaster.

I hope Hazard puts his shit together, he tries too hard do things on his own.

Only Torres (and Lamps for being too old) need to be replaced 100%. LB is not as necessary, Iva isnt the proper back, however its not disaster.

I hope Hazard puts his shit together, he tries too hard do things on his own.

Yes, he is.