PSG v Chelsea

Jase

61%.

And PL is 39% english players.

Anyway braging about your league when your team play against a french team is just pointless and arrogant.

Would you brag about your brand new fancy car in front of an homeless guy ?? You're that kind of guy ?

Now the homeless guy won the big prize at the lottery and can't wait to kick your cocky ass !

No offense given.

Anyway how do you feel knowing 3 players of your team (including 2 of the best), Hazard, Eto'o and Demba Ba are huge PSG fans ??

You gotta provide sources for that man.

WAS and IS are not the same words.

Anyway I don't really care, I'm pretty sure they support Chelsea more at the moment.

It is easier than Palace because our players want to be involved in these types of games and the focus on it will be huge. I'd back us to get a good result here and i must say, i'm hugely looking forward to it. Probably even more-so after yesterdays debacle.

Anyway how do you feel knowing 3 players of your team (including 2 of the best), Hazard, Eto'o and Demba Ba are huge PSG fans ??

I didn't know that Hazard was PSG fan... He told he was a Zidane fan and Real Madrid when he was a kid.

But never heard anything about being a PSG fan...

You gotta provide sources for that man.

WAS and IS are not the same words.

Anyway I don't really care, I'm pretty sure they support Chelsea more at the moment.

For Eto'o its known for years that he's PSG fan. He tells very often when he gives interview to french TV for years.

For Hazard he said many times in interviews that he's a PSG fan since he's 7 years old.

For Demba Ba I think I red it in an interview few days ago.

Of course it's not revelant, of course they will play 200% for Chelsea;

Just take it as it comes, as a funny fact ;)

For Eto'o its known for years that he's PSG fan. He tells very often when he gives interview to french TV for years.

For Hazard he said many times in interviews that he's a PSG fan since he's 7 years old.

For Demba Ba I think I red it in an interview few days ago.

Of course it's not revelant, of course they will play 200% for Chelsea;

Just take it as it comes, as a funny fact ;)

Great source. Would read again.

Great source. Would read again.

You'd read it again, but would you use it in your cooking? That's the key question.

Who's worse? PSG fans or Gala fans, at least when the Gala fans came here spouting their bullshit they done it in their own language so we couldn't understand it.

Wow, they are in for a suprise if they think Azpi is the same of two years ago, same for Hazard. I love it when oppo fans underestimate us because every time it happened we won. Liverpool, Citeh, Gala, Bayern, even Arsenal...

Who's worse? PSG fans or Gala fans, at least when the Gala fans came here spouting their bullshit they done it in their own language so we couldn't understand it.

Who's worse ? Chelsea fans saying they'll won because L1 is shit, or Chelsea fans saying they'll won because they have a good defense and play good without the ball ?

Who's worse ? Chelsea fans saying they'll won because L1 is shit, or Chelsea fans saying they'll won because they have a good defense and play good without the ball ?

Your English is almost as bad as my French ,, but I don't go on to your forum insulting people

Did I insult anybody ? Don't you realize how arrogant you guys are ?

I can speak 4 languages better than you speak french, so please don't be patronizing.

I lived for 5 years in the south of France . I know how hated the ARROGANT people from Paris are , AS for patronising the French we did that in 1939 when the Germans

destroyed you in weeks .. Now why not kindly FUCK OFF

You just play to your strenghts; I understand that.
You may not have the players to imitate Bayern, Barca.
I acknowledge that It's been working quite well for you over the last 2 years.
I just can't stand watching teams losing the ball too quickly.
Barca and Bayern show us that ball possession is one of the most effective strategies in the long run.
It's a shame that you can't keep hold of the ball more often despite the fact that you are loaded.
Anyway, anything can happen on Wednesday. I still rate you as the 6th or 7th best European team.
Azpi played for the "rats" in France. He had some potential, but the guy is right-footed If i'm not mistaken.
Is he better than Brazil left-back Maxwell? It seems likely to make only a marginal difference.
PSG always scores. Obviously, if Chelsea keeps a clean sheet, then I will be the first to congratulate you.

Your name is perfect... You are just about as arrogant as Zlatan.

When you guys actually beat a big club then you can start talking like you've won the Champions League or like you've won titles in a first rate league... We don't even have a proper striker and we're still the favourites to beat your lot, what does that say about your team?