PSG v Chelsea

Jase

You're a liar sir. I don't think I ever called them a big team, simply an example of the tough competition in the Premier League.

But you run that white flag up the flagpole. Quelle surprise!

I remember last year Ancelotti saying about PL, that most of english teams are 11 fighters on the fiedl but they don't have any clue about tactics.

I bet Chrystal Palace is one of those. 11 fighters with no brain. If you think that kind of oposition make your league tough, good for you

On wednesday you will discover 11 fighters but these ones will have hell of skills, technics and tactics.

I remember last year Ancelotti saying about PL, that most of english teams are 11 fighters on the fiedl but they don't have any clue about tactics.

I bet Chrystal Palace is on of those. 11 fighters with no brain. If you think that kind of oposition make your league tough, good for you

On wednesday you will discover 11 fighters but these ones will have hell of skills, technics and tactics.

Carlo said that as did Gareth Bale and Cesc and Cristiano and a lot of people that went to La liga.

The big difference is the tactical play and the way all teams play a lot of good football. There are no long balls like there are in England," the Welshman said.

"That is the biggest thing about Spain – it is all passing and movement. It has been a new experience, which I am obviously learning from and enjoying.

"All the teams, no matter if they are at the top or the bottom, try to play football. It is exciting, it is a great league and it is great to be playing here."

"I follow the Portuguese championship, but I prefer the English Premier League, where I learnt the elementary basic rules of football, especially discipline. But the Spanish league is exceptional. It relies more on personal and technical skills.

"I believe that La Liga is the best league worldwide, although I spent six years in the UK. Both championships are completely different to one another on technical levels,"

"I don't know if it is long ball or a rugby kick but it worked for them," he said. "In England a lot of teams create chances like that and it works.

"We just have to put the ball on the floor and try to play football."

It was disappointing to lose because I think we were the much better team. Arsenal made the football, the other team refused to play football, they were lucky to score with a long ball.

I bet Chrystal Palace is on of those. 11 fighters with no brain. If you think that kind of oposition make your league tough, good for you

You played Monaco twice, but failed to beat them on both occasions. Par Falaco, our squad is much stronger!

I bet Chrystal Palace is one of those. 11 fighters with no brain. If you think that kind of oposition make your league tough, good for you

It makes the league tough, and it's what makes the league so popular. Did Carlo say that before or after he got a job with a team in a proper league again?

It makes the league tough, and it's what makes the league so popular. Did Carlo say that before or after he got a job with a team in a proper league again?

What makes PL so popular is tha fact that billionaires english clubs buy the best players in the world since Bosman ruling. Certainly not shit teams like Chrystal Palace.

What makes PL so popular is tha fact that billionaires english clubs buy the best players in the world since Bosman ruling. Certainly not shit teams like Chrystal Palace.

I don't think there were many billionaires owning British clubs when the Bosman ruling came into effect. In fact the players Chelsea acquired on Bosmans weren't 'bought' as they were effectively free agents.

What makes the Premier League so popular is that it's unpredictable, exciting, has some of the best supporters in the world and is marketed very well. La Liga is similar, and has a similarly competitive fight at the top of the table rather than one team being 13 points clear.

The fact that the team in second place gets about 9,000 people per game shows what a joke the league is.

Ok for Van der Wiel. I can't let you say Maxwell is weak. He's fantastic player, he's anything you want but weak. Is solid defender to pass, he's good to strike, he works hard, very intelligent and very skilled to drible or pass and to combinate in small areas.

He makes a very good season, awarded by the first selections of his life in Brazil national team.

Why do so many people say Van der Wiel is weak?
He is not as good as Alves, but he is definitely not a liability.
He is better than Jallet, and he has been playing well this season. Marquinhos could play as a right-back again, but he
doesn't have a lot of experience.
I am pretty sure that we are going to throw the bank at a left winger. Then, we will recruit a CB if Pogba is too expensive.
Three players will have to be replaced: Lavezzi, Alex, Vand der wield. I don't think that we'll have any money left to take Pogba and Courtois.
Paris is magic!

I don't think there were many billionaires owning British clubs when the Bosman ruling came into effect. In fact the players Chelsea acquired on Bosmans weren't 'bought' as they were effectively free agents.

What makes the Premier League so popular is that it's unpredictable, exciting, has some of the best supporters in the world and is marketed very well. La Liga is similar, and has a similarly competitive fight at the top of the table rather than one team being 13 points clear.

The fact that the team in second place gets about 9,000 people per game shows what a joke the league is.

The point is without Bosman ruling, PL would be as shity as Ligue 1. Remove foreign stars from PL and play just with englishmen. No one would be interested abroad and that would be terrible.

Remove foreign stars from Liga, it's still the best league in the world.

I don't dare to compare L1 with PL, not even the same galaxy.

But without Bosman ruling and a ton of money and world wide marketing PL would be insignifiant.

Does it even matter? Like they will score own goals, because they are PSG 'fans'...

Obviously not, but thats funny fact taht some of the best (or former best) players of the world are huge fans of a shit team in a shit league ;)

Anyway how do you feel knowing 3 players of your team (including 2 of the best), Hazard, Eto'o and Demba Ba are huge PSG fans ??

Are they? That's cute. How's it feel knowing that young players with talent in France invariably leave?

You can laugh, but I would laugh much louder watching a total englishmen PL ;)

That would be pretty bad, but it's a pathetic point.

Are they? That's cute. How's it feel knowing that young players with talent in France invariably leave?

That would be pretty bad, but it's a pathetic point.

Have you seen any young player in France with talent ?? If you mean players like those playing in Arsenal or Newcastle, no problem with that, they paid a fair price for way overrated players.

Thats exactly the point. You brag and brag and brag again about PL. But PL wouldn't be anything without foreign players you brought in with massive pounds.

Liga is 90% spanish players and still rules you.

I can understand you feel please to brag about your league in front of french supporters. It's aint too difficult for you...