PSG v Chelsea

Jase

I called Schurrle to start at striker or in 3 behind as like I said there will be a gap for him to exploit between Jallet and Alex... If we can get Oscar and Hazard on the ball early enough he may be very effective

ugh, now if only those 50 minutes passed faster. I'm a nerve wreck.

I love Schurrle instead of Torres even if I'm not a fan of Shirley as the striker. He's been better though and maybe he'll have good runs. I know for sure he'll position himself better, he isn't as selfish and he can actually finish.

Hopefully we won't see him without receiving the ball like in that Aston (or was it other?) match. It was frustrating when he was unmarked - thanks to his positioning - and didn't get the ball because frigging Torres didn't pass.

Cech, Ivanovic, Terry, Cahill, Azpi, Luiz, Ramires, Willian, Oscar, Hazard, Schurrle Official from canal +

Mou not happy with torres against palace. But torres is normally always shit against teams that park the bus though.