PSG v Chelsea

Jase

He knew from the very beginning he would'nt play in the best league. But he didn't know he would play as a winger.

Blanc wanted to play in a 4-4-2 (with Ibrahimovic and Cavani as centre forwards) but the team was not balanced and it did not work out. Now, the 4 4 3 is doing fine and Blanc can't move Ibrahimovic on a side.

Now let's see how he will be doing during the WC (Cavani-Suarez, what a duo), but he is one of the stars of the competition, I doubt he will accept to keep play on the right.

May be Chelsea could tempt PSG to sign Cavani including a player in the deal.

I know that PSG is looking after a winger or a right back. Win - Win for both sides

You've bought a player with two great feet, but clearly you didn't pay for the loyalty as well.

How old are you ? you're as naive as a kid

Loyalty ? these guys are professionals, that talk about loyalty is just PR to appease a bunch of gullible fools who support them, attend their games and make them richer

No such thing as loyalty in football, you really think Messi would kiss his jersey had he not been given a big raise lately ?

Miss me with that kiddie talk, i'm aware of having a team of mercenaries at PSG, i don't blame them honestly, the funny thing is you doesn't realize your club is the same

May be Chelsea could tempt PSG to sign Cavani including a player in the deal.

I know that PSG is looking after a winger or a right back. Win - Win for both sides

Yes, PSG is looking for a left winger (there is no left footer offensive player in the club) and a right back (I think they'll do their best to sign Dani Alves)?

But do you see a player that could interest PSG and that Chelsea would be willing to sell? I don't, maybe you have one. Mata would have just been perfect but it's too late. And if Cavani really wants to leave, I think they would try to "promote" Lucas on the right side so they are unkely to ask Chelsea to include a right winger in the deal.

How old are you ? you're as naive as a kid

Loyalty ? these guys are professionals, that talk about loyalty is just PR to appease a bunch of gullible fools who support them, attend their games and make them richer

No such thing as loyalty in football, you really think Messi would kiss his jersey had he not been given a big raise lately ?

Miss me with that kiddie talk, i'm aware of having a team of mercenaries at PSG, i don't blame them honestl, the funny thing is you doesn't raise your own team is the same

Hey, no need to get salty. I know that money is important, but as you grow up and reach a certain point you realise it isn't the be all and end all. Maybe that's what Cavani is expressing.

I just think it's sad that he's made these comments now, when all the PSG fans are getting excited about such a big match. Honestly I feel kinda bad for you guys, to see one of your big stars talking about his 'options' at the end of the season.

Maybe you should look at increasing his wages sooner rather than later?

Yes, PSG is looking for a left winger (there is no left footer offensive player in the club) and a right back (I think they'll do their best to sign Dani Alves)?

But do you see a player that could interest PSG and that Chelsea would be willing to sell? I don't, maybe you have one. Mata would have just been perfect but it's too late. And if Cavani really wants to leave, I think they would try to "promote" Lucas on the right side so they are unkely to ask Chelsea to include a right winger in the deal.

Demba Ba is leaving in the summer and shouldn't have any qualms about wanting to play up front. Plus he supports PSG.
If you're looking for a right-back then we have a youngster called Wallace who is looking to gain experience. We have Vitesse Arnhem in Holland as a feeder club so maybe PSG and Chelsea could do something similar?

If im not wrong, this interview was made months ago, L'Equipe is shit, they publish it today to make a buzz and to disturb PSG, today they also speak about Lloris or Courtois to replace Sirigu. Cavani always said he likes defensive work, he just wants a raise, Matuidi earn more than him.

If im not wrong, this interview was made months ago, L'Equipe is shit, they publish it today to make a buzz and to disturb PSG, today they also speak about Lloris or Courtois to replace Sirigu. Cavani always said he likes defensive work, he just wants a raise, Matuidi earn more than him.

So he's been unhappy at PSG for a while?

Hey, no need to get salty. I know that money is important, but as you grow up and reach a certain point you realise it isn't the be all and end all. Maybe that's what Cavani is expressing.

I just think it's sad that he's made these comments now, when all the PSG fans are getting excited about such a big match. Honestly I feel kinda bad for you guys, to see one of your big stars talking about his 'options' at the end of the season.

Maybe you should look at increasing his wages sooner rather than later?

Demba Ba is leaving in the summer and shouldn't have any qualms about wanting to play up front. Plus he supports PSG.
If you're looking for a right-back then we have a youngster called Wallace who is looking to gain experience. We have Vitesse Arnhem in Holland as a feeder club so maybe PSG and Chelsea could do something similar?

Yes they should increase his salary, as they did with Thiago Siva and Ibrahimovic. But problem is that he is not playing in his right position on the field and I don't know if he can cope with that again for a long time. Central forward are selfish players, Cavani may have a great fighting spirit but the team's star is Ibramovich who plays as the only central forward and he must have troubles to accept that. Don't know if a pay raise will be enough.

Regarding Ba, he could be a good option as a central forward subsitute and regarding Wallace, Paris has enough money not to be obligated to bet on young players I don't think they could be interested.

IMO agreements like the Vitesse Arnhem-Chelsea one work because both clubs are not opponents and have different levels: Chelsea have an option to buy young talented Vitesse Arnhem players and Vitesse Arnhem has already an outlet to sell them. Such an agreement between Paris and Chelsea would be a nonsense to me: both clubs now play the same european competition and often aim at the same players.

Psg is aiming for the best available players. It is very unlikely they let cavani go to buy ba. This is really non sense. Sometimes i feel like people are taking Psg for idiots. Why buy Cavani for more than 64M just to replace him with a guy who can't even start ahead of Torres who is himself a big disappointment for Chelsea ? It is like if i told you we should swap Hazard for Pastore, would you find it plausible ?

Ps: yes schrute ! The Psg community manager is making us look lile fools with this poor stats.^^ But it is funny to see this tweets battle, they seem to have fun with each other, so why not !

The same people who paid astronomical amounts for Cavani and play him on the wing....go figure.

Lol,Cavani is only a winger in defensive phase. When we have the ball, Van der Wiel is the actual winger, Ibra takes the number 10 position and Lavezzi and Cavani are in front of goal.

You have to make the team work and this system suits our qualities more.

Don't forget Ibra is aging too,even if he is in beast mode, and cavani is supposed to take the lead in the future.

If you still can't see why Psg went for cavani, i have no more argument left.

The same people who paid astronomical amounts for Cavani and play him on the wing....go figure.

:dunno:

They hired him thinking they would play in a 4 4 2. It finally did not work and 4 4 3 has been much better so far. Football is not science (fortunately) ...