PSG v Chelsea

Jase

I switched tv on yesterday.

Chelsea in whites and playing like Panahaiki Patras.

Unbearable to watch and could n't see past a 0-0 result all the way.

It looks to me like Eto'o makes the difference up front and the much maligned Willian is needed.

Torres looks forward to the 1954 world cup in Bern and Schurrle is the kind of player who can score a hat trick when we are already winning 8-0 I 'm afraid.

The Frenchies are as I said the no 3 easiest on paper opponent in this round of the competition but they are good.

Another thing I noticed is that the French clubs have a very poor record of European cup wins. Only one champions cup (Marseille 1993) and one Cup Winners cup (Paris St Germain 1996). For a country with such a great tradition in the world cup that's very little indeed.

Far more confident about this game than I was about yesterday's match. We'll turn up on Wednesday and there's a bloody good chance we'll win if we play at our absolute best.

A score draw would be a very satisfying result. An away goal or two would go down nicely. But I expect a reaction. All our eggs must now go in the UCL basket.

Far more confident about this game than I was about yesterday's match. We'll turn up on Wednesday and there's a bloody good chance we'll win if we play at our absolute best.

A score draw would be a very satisfying result. An away goal or two would go down nicely. But I expect a reaction. All our eggs must now go in the UCL basket.

That is a must IMO in ties like this. By hook or by crook, we need to get the away goal! If we can do that, we would have put ourselves in a decent position to qualify (that is provided we don't go f**k things up at the other end).

This ain't gonna be a problem. 0-1 on Tuesday, 2-1 at the Bridge.

We are going to win the UCL this year. I'm feeling it, lads! Bayern in the final, sneaky bus parking and 1-0 Eto'o on a counter attack.

And I promise you that if this happens, I won't turn into a 'knows it all' asshole after it :Goober:

This is a massive game for PSG. As a club, they are not quite considered a powerhouse in Europe yet. Knocking "The Evil Jose" and his loyal CFC out of the Champions league would really put them on the map in terms of big team killers. They will definetly be up for it. I'm sorry to say lads, but i have a feeling the ride stops here..

This ain't gonna be a problem. 0-1 on Tuesday, 2-1 at the Bridge.

We are going to win the UCL this year. I'm feeling it, lads! Bayern in the final, sneaky bus parking and 1-0 Eto'o on a counter attack.

And I promise you that if this happens, I won't turn into a 'knows it all' asshole after it :Goober:

Rest assured that it won't happen. Basically because the game is Wednesday not Tuesday! :P

PSG has not lost a European home game since 2006. Besides, we rarely lose nowadays.

Your yesterday's game was so poor that I have now changed my mind: we're slight favourite.

Fie, foh, fum, I smell the blood of an Englishman.

PSG has not lost a European home game since 2006. Besides, we rarely lose nowadays.
Your yesterday's game was so poor that I have now changed my mind: we're slight favourite.

Enjoy this game. UEFA will hopefully kick you out of European competitions for breaching FFP rules next year.

We aren't very good when we are the team with the ball but when we have to counter, we are up there with the best couter-attacking team. I feel good for this game.

Cech

Ivanovic - Cahill - Terry - Azpi

Ramires - Luiz

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Schurrle/Eto'o