PSG v Chelsea

Jase

Verratti is a genius, it's a shame if Prandelli doesn't take him to Brazil (well okay Italia has good midfield but still). I guess he's not known across the Channel; but he will blow your mind.

I know who he is and have known him since his Pescara days since I try to follow every young player with great potential. He is very good but I think the word "genius" is overrating him a little. He is very good and will be great one day, but not today.

I am sorry, but there is something about you that puts me on tilt.
You use ellipses all the time. I swear to god that all your posts are written with at least an ellipsis. It is not grammatically correct.
It is just a friendly piece of advice; consequently, don't take this personally.

did you learn that at the Sorbonne? You're clearly putting it to good use...

Your posts are as pathetic as your team's record in this competition... You guys don't even qualify as a bridesmaid, more like the brides friend who was too fat to be in the wedding party.

LOL your club is bragging about two Quarterfinal berths... hahahaha at Chelsea that is viewed a disappointment not and accomplishment.

Can you two lads just stop it and talk about the game instead?! :doh:

Can't stand each other? Just put the other in the ignore list!

Continue this and there will be warning!

PSG here, there & everywhere. Before 2012 PSG was nowhere, never won any major trophy, decent players were leaving for greener pastures... Suddenly, Mr. Money came by and PSG started to be known. Still plenty of time lies ahead for PSG to be considered as the top team in Europe.

PSG here, there & everywhere. Before 2012 PSG was nowhere, never won any major trophy, decent players were leaving for greener pastures... Suddenly, Mr. Money came by and PSG started to be known. Still plenty of time lies ahead for PSG to be considered as the top team in Europe.

Like Chelsea, nothing in europe before Abramovitch, and still not an european top club 10 years later...

And don't tell me about the lucky CL win. All Europe agree that you were the worst CL winner ever. The way you beat Barca and Bayern, was so ugly. Oh wait actually you didnt beat Bayern...

What do you think of Verratti?

A very exciting prospect and a bright talent. I think he could improve in some aspects (he's not quite decisive compared to his qualities, he doesn't dictate the game like Pirlo neither) but he's already in a high level despite his young age.

Some highlights of his season:

PSG always scores. Obviously, if Chelsea keeps a clean sheet, then I will be the first to congratulate you.

3-0 in Paris, 70% ball possession. Europe gonna see psg's abilitys angainst a Top team.

let see what will hapen in SB

What do you think of Verratti?

Inconsistent, fantastic potential. To harsh in 1 vs 1 and get too much cards

A bit like Hazard, everything to be a world class talent, but not there yet. I would be pleased if Chelsea could sign him to play next to Matic

"It's really academic what happens on Wednesday at Parc des Princes.

Chelsea will win at Stamford Bridge, and any deficit will be returned, with interest "

PSG is perfectly able to score at the Bridge. If Chelsea doesnt score at Parc des Princes, Paris won't have to win in London to go through. If PSG win 2-0 on Wednesday, you expect Chelsea to win 3-0 on the 8th?

Very unlikely, but if PSG win 2-0 on Wednesday, then yes Chelsea will win 3-0 or 4-1 at SB. Whatever it takes, Chelsea will go through. Am 100% confident.

This is not bravado, or the beer talking, Mourinho is a genius over the two legs, and I am never wrong with serious prophecies.

Good to see you guys on the forum btw.

your trophies before abramovitch, don't impress anybody...

Chelsea's fans talking about PSG money it's like Camembert telling to Rocquefort: "You stink !"

Chelsea is all about big money. I don't have any problem with that, but please don't talk about PSG money.

I'm tired of this argument ...

If PSG was nothing before Qatar arrived, then so was Chelsea before Abramovitch arrived. The latest few years before new owner arrived may have been better for Chelsea, but both clubs were roughly in the same situation: 2 CWP for Chelsea, 1 for Paris, 1 National league for Chelsea, 2 for Paris, 3 national cups for Chelsea, 8 for Paris.

I have no problem with you telling that Chelsea is going to win easily but at least try to be honnest when talking about the past.

I'm tired of this argument ...

If PSG was nothing before Qatar arrived, then so was Chelsea before Abramovitch arrived. The latest few years before new owner arrived may have been better for Chelsea, for both clubs were roughly in the same situation: 2 CWP for Chelsea, 1 for Paris, 1 National league for Chelsea, 2 for Paris, 3 national cups for Chelsea, 8 for Paris.

I have no problem with you telling that Chelsea is going to win easily but at least try to be honnest when talking about the past.

Agree with you Chelsea fans should not forget the pre-Roman Era

"LOL your club is bragging about two Quarterfinal berths... hahahaha at Chelsea that is viewed a disappointment not an accomplishment"

"PSG here, there & everywhere. Before 2012 PSG was nowhere, never won any major trophy, decent players were leaving for greener pastures... Suddenly, Mr. Money came by and PSG started to be known."

Crazy to read stuffs like that here on a CHELSEA forum, do you guys know your own club history? Paris was bad in the 2000's, Colony Capital didn't put enough money and yes great players like Ronnie had to leave, but was strong in the 90's, UEFA #1 in 1998, not so bad right? Before Abramovitch, the 2 clubs had similar achievements, except that Chelsea is 65 y.o older...

PSG will be fine with a 0-0, the players know they can score at the Bridge so they're willing for a clean sheet in Paris.

Edit: Anyway, seems like we're done with this debate.

Fulham Broadway, thanks. You're right, Mourinho scares me. But players are more important. Chelsea will have to be very very realistic to score so much while preventing PSG to score. Ofcourse, realism means everything in CL, and we all know any team has good and bad days. Trust me, in a good day, PSG is able to totally destroy Chelsea on the first leg. If they have to score several goals at the Bridge, PSG will have more opportunities.

Forgive my english.

Chelsea's Twitter just destroyed PSG's Twitter.

"Since 2003, according to The Sun newspaper, Abramovich has spent a cool £2 billion at Chelsea, with transfer fees and player salaries forming a major part of that outlay."