PSG v Chelsea

Jase

Hey fellows.

A little stat:

PSG 9 last games; 9 win, 27 goal scored, 0 conceded.

Anyway, what I find funny about this draw, is all the links we can do between these clubs; TS VS Luiz, Oscar VS Lucas, Maxwell, Ramires, Alex playing his former club, anyway many brazilians, Hazard, Ba and Eto'o are PSG fans, Mourinho knows and respects Blanc from ManU, Thiago Motta and Ibra from Inter ... Some kind of fratricidal war right :D

It may be the most interesting draw in this quarters. If Blues don't score in Paris, it will be difficult for them.

Why are you all saying that Hazard is / was a PSG fan? Can't find any quote from himself saying that. He was a Zidane and Madrid Fan but never saw anything concerning PSG.

And i don't think that it would be the only interesting draw, Barca / Atlético is also a fantastic draw

Seriously, why? The PSG fans that have joined the forum have been respectful and don't deserve posts like these, JFC...

What are you talking about?

Some PSG fans here have been everything except for respectful.. Go back a few pages and read the likes of DrKojo.

You're right, can't find any quote of him saying clearly "I am PSG fan", Mea Culpa. Yet, he really appreciates the club, often came at Parc des Princes, etc, anyway this isn't really relevant.

I never wrote it would be the only interesting draw. Actually it may be the shittiest game with Chelsea parking the bus, while ManU smash Bayern in the match of the decade, you never know :)

Yeboii, basically some trolls from jvc.fr were pulled by The only place to be - he's not very respectful too.

Edit @ Magiczlatan. You're right, i'm telling shit again, this isn't 9 last games (9 win still, record for the club), this is the 9 games before a CL game this season; 27 scored, 0 against. (For a while you made me feel stupid ;))

To Dwight Schrute: Don't forget that Chelsea Legend 11 said a lot of dirty words about your country.
Yesterday, I learned a lesson: never take things for granted. I forgot that billions of people are either poor or uneducated.

And all the money and education in the world can't buy class...

This is gonna be an important week of learning for you! You will get another lesson on Wednesday, son.

Just to give you an idea, "recovering-ball line" in league matches is usually around 50-55 metres, while the opponent's is aroud 30 metres. I did not find fgures for CL matches but it is probably a little less. So they play quite high on the field and at the same time, they're quite compact, as Ibrahimovic plays often as a #10, close to Verrati and Matuidi.

Quid pro quo, they are sometimes in troubles with opponent's counter attacks.

Regarding weaknesses, I would just add that the whole team, not only Lavezzi, can be quite inneficient by missing numerous goal opportunities (e.g. game against Nice last Friday)

As Kurupt said, the most serious issue for PSG will be the right side with Jallet being responsible for containing Hazard (according to the very latest news, VDW will probably miss the game). IMO, Marquinhos would be much better given his defending qualities ... The only good news is that Cavani defends a lot.

Interesting. How effective are you at ball retrieval and who is most successful? We will no doubt press you high up the pitch and look to win the ball in the centre of the pitch... Will be interesting to see if you can cope with it.

What are you talking about?

Some PSG fans here have been everything except for respectful.. Go back a few pages and read the likes of DrKojo.

Come on Dude, I wasn't that unrespectful. The stupid guy talking about WW2 was way more border line than me. I was just teasing. No offense given.

What do you think of Verratti?

You ask that to PSG fans here or to Chelsea fan ?

As a PSG fan, I can tell you he's FANTASTIC player , FLUORICLASSE ! we LOVE him in Paris. And he's not that arrogant that some may say.

If you ask to Chelsea fans, they haven't seen any PSG game, so I guess they don't even know Verratti.

"It's really academic what happens on Wednesday at Parc des Princes.
Chelsea will win at Stamford Bridge, and any deficit will be returned, with interest "

PSG is perfectly able to score at the Bridge. If Chelsea doesnt score at Parc des Princes, Paris won't have to win in London to go through. If PSG win 2-0 on Wednesday, you expect Chelsea to win 3-0 on the 8th?

Incas70, Verratti is a genius, it's a shame if Prandelli doesn't take him to Brazil (well okay Italia has good midfield but still). I guess he's not known across the Channel; but he will blow your mind.

And all the money and education in the world can't buy class...

This is gonna be an important week of learning for you! You will get another lesson on Wednesday, son.

I am sorry, but there is something about you that puts me on tilt.
You use ellipses all the time. I swear to god that all your posts are written with at least an ellipsis. It is not grammatically correct.
It is just a friendly piece of advice; consequently, don't take this personally.

Interesting. How effective are you at ball retrieval and who is most successful? We will no doubt press you high up the pitch and look to win the ball in the centre of the pitch... Will be interesting to see if you can cope with it.

PSG is hard to judge when it comes to ball retrieving as they had high ball possession in almost every of their games so far ... The more you have the ball, the less you have to retrieve it. But against Monaco, best team they played against so far, it was more difficult. In the last game (in Monaco), PSG scored very early so they let Monaco play, but still, they had some troubles to retrive the ball (in my opinion).

Who is the best? To me, the three (Motta, Veratti and Matuidi) are roughly equal. But they are different when it comes to offensive game. Both Veratti and Motta have a great pass quality and driblling skills (espcially Veratti) while Matuidi is great at perforing opponent's defense and has less technical skills than his teammates.

Regarding the game against Chelsea, Veratti can make it if he keeps his ability to play under pressure. But he will have not to keep the ball as long as usual; he can sometimes take risks to dribble. I think Motta will be fine but I am little bit worried about Matuidi, his lack of technical skills could be a drawback.

As I said before, it is just my opinion, I let other psg fans reply if they do not agree.

I am sorry, but there is something about you that puts me on tilt.
You use ellipses all the time. I swear to god that all your posts are written with at least an ellipsis. It is not grammatically correct.
It is just a friendly piece of advice; consequently, don't take this personally.

did you learn that at the Sorbonne? You're clearly putting it to good use...

Your posts are as pathetic as your team's record in this competition... You guys don't even qualify as a bridesmaid, more like the brides friend who was too fat to be in the wedding party.

LOL your club is bragging about two Quarterfinal berths... hahahaha at Chelsea that is viewed a disappointment not an accomplishment.