PSG v Chelsea

Jase

Are you sure Lampard won't play?

I understand why he is no longer playing every week-end but his experience could be a great asset in this kind of game.

players with pace on the counter are an even better asset for us in this game. Lampard will start on Saturday against Stoke not this game.

I really think Marquinhos won't play as a right-back. He won't play at all imo.

Even if Jallet is not that good, he's clearly number 2 after Van der Wiel in this position, and there is no chance that Laurent Blanc take the risk to change and put Marquinhos right-back in this kind of big game.

same torres that scored against Gala away? or a diff one?

yeah that one! how many goals that matter did he score other than that ALL SEASON ROUND?! or ALL THE YEARS THAT 50M

STRIKER PLAYED AT THE BRIDGE?! exactly how many chances did he blew up this season for us and how many matches he should've made an impact but didn't?! It doesn't matter for me if he scores or not .. ever since we bought him his playing style and positioning in the field became Shit! why can't he just link up with others?! you know make an assist or two if HE CAN'T FUCKIN' GET IT IN ?! he used to score from outside the box at Anfield .. where is that now? why isn't he showing any improvement for more that 4 seasons?! just anything to make himself worth 50M! anything!

yeah that one! how many goals that matter did he score other than that ALL SEASON ROUND?! or ALL THE YEARS THAT 50M

STRIKER PLAYED AT THE BRIDGE?! exactly how many chances did he blew up this season for us and how many matches he should've made an impact but didn't?! It doesn't matter for me if he scores or not .. ever since we bought him his playing style and positioning in the field became Shit! why can't he just link up with others?! you know make an assist or two if HE CAN'T FUCKIN' GET IT IN ?! he used to score from outside the box at Anfield .. where is that now? why isn't he showing any improvement for more that 4 seasons?! just anything to make himself worth 50M! anything!

TORRES IS THE SHITEST STRIKER IN THE WORLD!

No matter who they play at RB Hazard has to be commanding and direct. Just take it to them and don't be ponderous, if he is the best player on the pitch we win easy. If he struggles to impose himself on the game we lose comfortably... Its that simple.

Hi pals. Some informations about Paris-Saint-Germain team.

Here's the likely starting eleven:

___________Sirigu______________

Jallet_____Alex__Silva______Maxwell

___________Motta

_______Verratti__Matuidi

Cavani___________________Lavezzi

_________Ibrahimovic

PSG strenghts

- Ibrahimovic. In a good form, he's pratically unstoppable.

- PSG likes to have possession of the ball and does it well.

- The three on midfield. Motta and Verratti form a very effective partnership, a technically gifted duo. Not the quickest one (i'll talk about this later), but it's hard to take the ball away from them, especially Verratti who is a wonderkid (a arrogant jerk too). Matuidi isn't the most confident player with the ball, he lacks skill sometimes, but he's a wonderful teamworker, always running and pressing, in a similar way than Ramires except with a brain (but Ramires is more offensive).

- The centre-back pairing. Silva is a great defender, with composure, anticipation, speed, serenity. Alex is a good player, not a great one, but he's solid in the air and he's a perfect team mate for Silva. Both are complementary to each other.

- Cavani is a good support for Ibra. Zlatan likes to play like a playmaker so Cavani can act like a false winger, he's often front of the goal and he scores a lot.

PSG weaknesses

- The right back Van Der Wiel isn't a bad one but his substitute, Jallet, can be terrible, really. A very average footballer and a harsh defender, he's a great worker but he's too weak for this level of competition. Hazard will shine and destroy PSG right side, i put my bet on it.

- PSG style of play is predictable. PSG likes to control the ball, but the team lacks of variety, the team isn't very dangerous on the wings. PSG wingers aren't real wingers, Cavani is a 9 and Lavezzi is a second striker. Maxwell is a good technician and a smart player, but he can't pass an opponent with his speed, most of the time he's waiting for Ibrahimovic support. So, the team is very dependant on Ibrahimovic and the midfield.

- Lavezzi is a great worker. Always running, calling for the ball, pressing, but he's not a great footballer. He lacks so much talent and finishing ability to be a real menace in my opinion. He's on a better form actually, but i think Lucas is more able to make the decision.

- Motta and Verratti aren't very mobile. They can easily be exceeded by fast counter-attacks.

- Sirigu is a good keeper, not a great one.

- PSG midfielders lack of self control (especially Verratti).

Thank you for your honesty. Now I have a question for you.... How good are your wide men at tracking back and being compact? Also how high a line does PSG normally play?

@chelseafc, did you know that @psg_inside has reached the @ChampionsLeague quarter final for the 2nd time in a row ?#PARISCHAMPIONSDREAM

.@psg_inside, did you know that @chelseafc will reach the semi-final for the 7th time in 12 years if we qualify against you? #CFC

:chai:

Thank you for your honesty. Now I have a question for you.... How good are your wide men at tracking back and being compact? Also how high a line does PSG normally play?

Just to give you an idea, "recovering-ball line" in league matches is usually around 50-55 metres, while the opponent's is aroud 30 metres. I did not find fgures for CL matches but it is probably a little less. So they play quite high on the field and at the same time, they're quite compact, as Ibrahimovic plays often as a #10, close to Verrati and Matuidi.

Quid pro quo, they are sometimes in troubles with opponent's counter attacks.

Regarding weaknesses, I would just add that the whole team, not only Lavezzi, can be quite inneficient by missing numerous goal opportunities (e.g. game against Nice last Friday)

As Kurupt said, the most serious issue for PSG will be the right side with Jallet being responsible for containing Hazard (according to the very latest news, VDW will probably miss the game). IMO, Marquinhos would be much better given his defending qualities ... The only good news is that Cavani defends a lot.

To Dwight Schrute: Don't forget that Chelsea Legend 11 said a lot of dirty words about your country.

Yesterday, I learned a lesson: never take things for granted. I forgot that billions of people are either poor or uneducated.

@chelseafc, did you know that @psg_inside has reached the @ChampionsLeague quarter final for the 2nd time in a row ?#PARISCHAMPIONSDREAM

.@psg_inside, did you know that @chelseafc will reach the semi-final for the 7th time in 12 years if we qualify against you? #CFC

:chai:

Love it, quality banter!