PSG 3-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 1048576) (tried to allocate 3072 bytes) in /home/jimcfc/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php on line 362

Relax man, its not like the false 9 was working, and ba doesn't have the pace against silva or alex

And what the fuck does Torres bring exacly?

So many ironic things in this match

Best defender in the world concede a penalty against team mate

Ibra and Cavani scored none yet PSG scored 3

Torres was gonna be punished but came on eventually anyway

Basically CL over. Fk this shit, Dortmund 4-1 Madrid style all over again.

To win trophies you must have a consistent solid team with a strong bench, we have neither. The back 5 + Hazard are playing every single match so I wasn't surprised, but surely I'm pissed off.

I wouldn't keep Torres, Ramires and Willian in my team.

So that's that then. Simply don't have the energy to write much. Drained, atleast more than our players. If jose wanted a reaction, then he just got LOLLED at. Pathetic second half. Psg looked to be playing the waiting game and it worked perfectly for them.

Never wanted psg. Of all teams in the draw, for some reason psg always seemed to bother me. If we look at the goals, it dint come from "plays" but the first one was threat in the box, second one was set piece danger, third one was moment of magic. With teams like barca at least one of the first 2 or both is avoidable.

For me the tie is over. Not being a pessimist but a realist. This can not be compared to napoli in any way. After the napoli game, avb got sacked. We got a new coach, players got a new zeal and we had momentum by the time we played the next leg. Dont think any of these things is possoble. Moreover we had the true KING playing up ahead. Not a moronic blonde good for nothing idiot.

Cech- poor performance. He should be our 2nd keeper next season. Courtois is pulling a brilliant save after save while cech got beat on his near post today. Even the second goal, I was suprised he dint come out for the ball.

Azpi- still don't know what happened at the end. Where was he? Other than that, good performance.

Jt- howler for the first goal. I am shocked he dint get a shout out from azpi behind him. Still should have been more aware of the psg players and should have glanced the header. Plus remember a moment when he let lavezzi take a free header, should have been his man.

Gc- meh!!! A nothing perdormance. A lot like his first CL match against napoli

Iva- MOTM for me. Some vital interceptions and clearances. Did more in the attack than schurrle and torres combined. Was pretty solid.

Luiz- people always say "ramires' footballing IQ is low". But I got to say, does this idiot have an IQ that is greater than the room temperature. Tracked down the run of matuidi behind iva and instead of just holding him their, fouls him. Psg were offering NOTHING. Was probably our best player on the pitch, only to be the cause of changing the whole tie.

Rambo- got an early yellow after which he simply was very cautious. If that yellow had not happened, he would have stolen the ball off verrati or atleast tried that, with lot more vigour.

Oscar- what was he doing today? I dint see him marking motta which I though would be his job. No creativity or anything for that matter.

Willian- good game. Best of the lot up ahead. Any other striker in the world would have scored that pull back. Gave maxwell a lot of problems.

Hazard- shoots when he should pass, passes when he should shoot. Why in the name of FUCKING God did he try to pass the ball to torres when he could have taken a shot. Plus he is a winger. Hazard thru the center means no closing down of opposition plus easier to be marked by opposition mid. As soon as he came central, jallet kept bombarding ahead, which in the end proved decisive.

Schurrle and torres- LOLS. Recall fycking bamford and he would be better. And what the fuck does BA have to do to get a look in. Torres as a sub. Simply lol.

Well, like I started with THATS THAT.

So many ironic things in this match

Best defender in the world concede a penalty against team mate
Ibra and Cavani scored none yet PSG scored 3
Torres was gonna be punished but came on eventually anyway

Basically CL over. Fk this shit, Dortmund 4-1 Madrid style all over again.

Deserved, it was really bad 2nd half performance, just wanted to say:

to arrogant PSG fans coming: You should wait with the laugh, don't want to dissapoint you but it's definitely not over yet(you will understand in a week)

to our fans constantly moaning: You should be ashamed, if I learned one thing from supporting chelsea, it's NEVER GIVE UP...

Looking forward to the bridge game, we are much much stronger there (also hoping to see eto'o fit)

You have a choice between Ba and Torres and you play a winger up top....tells you everything about what Jose thinks of our options...it's limited and shit. This was a big "sort this shit" to the board.

Don't blame Jose, blame the fuckers who bought the shite.

That is the way you see it good for you :) I don't back off from my time, especially at moments when the team needs it. I prefer to fight till the end

Of course I'll be there supporting the team, but the fact of the matter is we aren't good enough (for various reasons) this season. It shows in the league, the domestic cup competitions and in the champions league.

The good thing is that we know what we lack and we are only need a couple of pieces to complete the jig-saw. After another hopeless performance from Ramires, the need for a CM to partner Matic has just gone way up in my list of priorities. Our tactic nowadays is just thump it up to Ivanovic and hope our forwards feed off his knock-downs. I know it's away from home, but still, the mind boggles.