PSG 3-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Once again Luiz's ill-discipline costs us dear. He lost the ball for the first goal. He then commits a needless foul to give away the free kick that he scored from. And what the fuck has happened to Oscar and Ramires?? These two have seriously gone off the boil lately and John Terry??? Sunday morning header for Lavezzi to score off. The Terry of old would have cleared it to the wings or out for a corner, not put it on a plate. we have left it very hard for ourselves,but it's not impossible. We have done it before and enjoyed some great European nights at the Bridge. let's hope next Tuesday is another.

fuck this fucking this fuck , these fucking players couldnt give a fucking fuck about the fucking game. fucking gutless fuckers with no fucking heart FUCK.

Did i forget to say ' fuck this game ' ?

I hope now that people will be more respectful to PSG. Haters was waiting for a victory against a big one, there it is !

Paris est magique, ici c'est ? Paris !

We respect teams that can play football & not some overpriced baguettes from Paris.

Good first half display after a poor start (Courtois would have saved Lavezzi's goal) but what the shit was that in the second half? I don't even have words for how bad that was, I knew the 2nd goal was coming as soon as the free kick was given, and that third goal.... come the fuck on. Awful.

Going to need to FIGHT for this in the second leg, and I don't know if the current team has it in them, I sure hope they do.

Come on. Cech was at (along with others) at fault for the final goal and maybe should have been more vocal with the Luiz OG but the Lavezzi goal was not his fault at all And Courtois is not superman. A blasted shot that hits the underside of the crossbar is not going to be saved by any goalie with any regularity.

Tie is hardly over. 2-0 win would see us through. It's going to be tough and I, like many Chelsea supporters are extremely disappointed in our team's effort. We have the talent we just looked like we didn't care.

Listen mate, as far as you are concerned you are entitled to whatever you think and works for you. The way I see it is that PSG at their own turf, with all the crowd behind them, struggled to play any sort of decent balls. A silly mistake from Terry, another from the referee and Cech in the 2nd goal. And Cech again in the third. They had no real threats except from set pieces. on the other hand we had control of the game (Ramires was neutralized with his yellow card) we could have been leading by the first half and overall, we performed well tactically. Have you seen Ibra? or Cavani? Ibra may not be in the next game. Eto should be there and give us something upfront. It our midfielders play the way we played in the first half, WE WILL SCORE 3. Their defense is a joke. And that is expected from a defense that is not used to play under pressure and is not used to having an opposition attack them. It ain't over till the whistle goes off man. I don't accept a defeat without a decent fight and that is just my character. I would bet that is Mourinho's character and the players' character. As a club, as players, as fans, as managers, we keep going till the end. And if things don't happen for us we keep our heads high knowing we did all we could and work on our mistakes. I am not letting it go half way through. No disrespect to your opinion ofcourse, but it is just not me. I don't give up that easily, I will not walk away from anything and I support a team that has this identity

Mourinho couldn't inspire his Madrid (a team far superior to us) in the 2nd leg of last year's semi-finals when his Madrid side got trashed by Dortmund. He is not god. There is only so much he can do.

You might be right that PSG were not at their best in the 1st half, but the moment they stepped it up in the 2nd, they made us look average. (the same way Galatasaray did in the 1st leg 2nd half). That says a whole much more about us than PSG. Plus they had the luxury of bringing on Lucas Moura, Pastore AND Cabaye off their bench. Who did we bring on? Fucking Torres and a retiring Lampard.

You talk about character, Jose has it in abundance, but the same thing can't be said of our players. The back four has it, JT, Brana, Azpi, Cahill. They have it in loads. But players like Torres, Schurrle, Oscar, LUIZ, Mikel, all lack the balls required to pull off a miracle. Some of them are still young and will learn, but we depend on these guys to deliver golden eggs. It's not happening.

It's not happening because we lack quality and we aren't good enough yet. Good enough to bully Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool and the like, but a PSG in third gear brushed us aside. These are facts.

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 1048576) (tried to allocate 3072 bytes) in /home/jimcfc/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php on line 362

WHY

THE

FUCK

IS

TORRES

SUBBED

IN

????????????????????????????????????????????????

IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THAT HORSECUCK SUCKING FUCKING USELESS PIECE OF SHIT.

Relax man, its not like the false 9 was working, and ba doesn't have the pace against silva or alex

guys, sadly but d truth is we cannot conquer europe as far as this season is concerned without proper striker and quality central midfielders...psg is a joke but we were absolutely shit...as for me m only getting excited by next season! May please come when we ar gonna buy a centre forward left back and central midfielder 2 partner matic...ramires needs to be relegated to the bench...