PSG 3-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

PSG aren't Napoli. That 3rd goal means game over as far as I'm oncerned. We just aren't good enough. Unless if Matic could play, then we might have a slim chance. But our quality, or lack thereof was shown up today.

OK, see you next season then. Or did you want to wait until we start winning trophies before you come back??

PSG look beatable to me. We need Eto'o back and fuck know's who will play in midfield but I honestly don't get the idea that they're unbeatable.

The difference between Napoli and PSG is PSG have experience this game is done for. If we win and go through I wont post on Talk Chelsea till next season, if I had a house I would bet it thts how shit I think our strikers and midfielders are.

If we had Matic and Etoo available for the 2nd match, i'd be confident we would walk over Paris, cos they were shit today and only are up because of some fuckin gk and defensive individual errors. Matic is cuptied and etoo is a doubt, so i am not that confident. we can make it, but fuckin have to get our shit together. we were absolutely pathetic today and were lucky to score at all. Paris were dire, but they managed a good number of clear cut chances themselves. we should have killed them after the equalizer but we did not have the guts.

Played decent in the first half but went AWOL completely for the second and all of this compounded by the many mistakes for each goal - Terry for first, Luiz second and 3-4 players + Cech for the 3rd. Shambolic display! Not to mention, there were several counter attack chances we had but had to f**k up the final passes in the attacking third. So bloody typical of us! :doh: