PSG 3-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Verratti is not injured, he was just exhausted.

By the way, according to you, were Chelsea players tired in the second half or was this just a tactic ?

Because you did great pressing our midfield in the first half and then let us control the game and paid the price.

We have to play league games for 90 mins, instead of 30. ;)

Sure if we play the powerfull Real Madrid, the great Bayern Munchen or the eternal Barcelona.

Defenitivly not against an overrated PL team.

LOL

That's not gonna happen, we always score.

We'll see about. Even if you do score the game will end 4-1

You're right I should be happy. I guess I'll be on thuesday night.

I'm not defensive, i'm offensive.

I red so much lack of respect from chelsea's fans, because we are a team from L1, because we are not tested, because you play in PL, because we supposed to have a shit manager... etc etc.

Ok you press, and made us panic like 20 minutes, but I repeat without any danger. So I really can't understand when I read some comments about the supposed Chelsea good first half.

I understand you guys want to believe to a crazy 2nd leg. But when I see that we didnt make a great game at all, with Ibra, Cavani, Matuidi, Verratti, Maxwell pretty average but still wining 3-1, im wondering what that would have been if they were at their top. And I'm pretty sure, they all will play at their top for the second leg.

No offense but you guys should really focus on wining PL.

Congrats on winning.....you're still only at half-time and even if you win you're still a small team in France.

FFP bitches - enjoy while you can. :D

7165985.gif

Best Premier League defense

The more you talk the more you will be embarresed after we beat your sorry ass on Tuesday. And someone please ban this dipshit

7165985.gif

Can I ask you, are you here on this forum to raise solid debate or just troll the fuck out of the place?

Fucking grow up.

What does this even mean ?

We play 90 mins game aswell.

Not all our games are easy, and when they are it is because we make it easy.

We have our Lorient, you have your Crystal Palace. You just failed to beat them.

Before the game, people were saying we were shit because L1 is "mickey mouse" league, now you're implying we are actually lucky to play in L1.

What does this even mean ?

We play 90 mins game aswell.

Not all our games are easy, and when they are it is because we make it easy.

We have our Lorient, you have your Crystal Palace. You just failed to beat them.

Before the game, people were saying we were shit because L1 is "mickey mouse" league, now you're implying we are actually lucky to play in L1.

I want to explain to you why Chelsea is a better team. You have a better squad that's for sure but we have a FAR FAR FARRRRRRRRRR BETTTTEERRRR MANAGER!!!! LARUENT BLANTT IS SHIT AND WILL FAIL SOON ENOUGH! He won't stay long at PSG.

You will be beaten. Mark my words

Don't worry, I will... if you lose.

There's still a possibility that you can win.

However it'll probably be hard. PSG underperformed in the first half and that's also because you pressured well. (not only that)

They often take the lead and are not willing to play and slow down the game.

Don't take this team too lightly thinking they don't even compare to Bayern or Real and play bad.

You can think that Chelsea made mistakes (not a hazard..), still it's a defeat..

I think they'll be even more dangerous without ibra.

Good luck.

Don't worry, I will... if you lose.

There's still a possibility that you can win.

However it'll probably be hard. PSG underperformed in the first half and that's also because you pressured well. (not only that)

They often take the lead and are not willing to play and slow down the game.

Don't take this team too lightly thinking they don't even compare to Bayern or Real and play bad.

You can think that Chelsea made mistakes (not a hazard..), still it's a defeat..

I think they'll be even more dangerous without ibra.

Good luck.

HAHAHAHAHA You are not close to Bayern Real or Barca and that's not because your squad is not good enough. It's because of your pathetic unexperienced shitty manager. The bridge's spirit will kill your team off.

Congrats on winning.....you're still only at half-time and even if you win you're still a small team in France.

FFP bitches - enjoy while you can. :D

Do you know the club has only 4 decades and is the one who has won the most in the past 20 years ?

We aren't (yet) an european giant but we are surely a big french club...

I really don't see the point of belittling the others.

We were better yesterday and will come to the bridge with a nice lead but i don't think you are a shit club either.

You'll have to do your job and us ours.

At this stage, the smallest details can have a big impact: poor header= lavezzi goal, zlatan loss of the ball = penalty, luiz foul=lead to owngoal.

Do you know the club has only 4 decades and is the one who has won the most in the past 20 years ?

We aren't (yet) an european giant but we are surely a big french club...

I really don't see the point of belittling the others.

We were better yesterday and will come to the bridge with a nice lead but i don't think you are a shit club either.

You'll have to do your job and us ours.

At this stage, the smallest details can have a big impact: poor header= lavezzi goal, zlatan loss of the ball = penalty, luiz foul=lead to owngoal.

You played a good game. There's still another 90 minutes to go. Good luck.

I want to explain to you why Chelsea is a better team. You have a better squad that's for sure but we have a FAR FAR FARRRRRRRRRR BETTTTEERRRR MANAGER!!!! LARUENT BLANTT IS SHIT AND WILL FAIL SOON ENOUGH! He won't stay long at PSG.

Blanc made the right subs. Pastore scored.. and Lucas was dangerous. (Cavani wasted some chances..)

Mou admitted himself that he made an error with Torres. Doesn't mean Blanc is a better manager but the facts are PSG won, so his decisions were better than Mou's in THIS game.

You say he wont stay long but Nasser formalized his new contract today..

HAHAHAHAHA You are not close to Bayern Real or Barca and that's not because your squad is not good enough. It's because of your pathetic unexperienced shitty manager. The bridge's spirit will kill your team off.

I think you're losing it and not being realistic.

In term of experience and prestige, PSG are nowhere close to these teams right now : that's true. But they can win the CL. (just like you did it.. and you weren't the favs)

You simply take it too lightly. You lost and didn't shot, even one time in the 2nd half, scored thanks to a dive in the 1st... For a "not good enough" team, that's not so bad.

Don't make the same mistakes as Bayern fans who thought themselves as winners before the game in 2012. It's not over yet, we know it

So first, we were told we were bad because of L1, now we are bad because of Blanc. Yet, he still beat the master genius on your bench.

To be honest, i rate highly Mourinho and i have made no certain judgment about Blanc. He is still a young coach and will have to prove. Like the ones of Avb who was supposed to be the special two and proved only at Porto. Not speaking about one not so great coach who didn't last long at CFC bit actually won you the UCL...

The thing is, a lot of you seem bias by the fact you are mostly watching the PL and some of the great sides from the biggest league. Judging by some reactions, you were thinking alex was substitute, cabaye was starter (while verratti is way stronger) etc...

I won't tell you this is bad because i can understand you are not willing to see the L1. But trying to explain me why my team is so shit is odd. I came here to give some input about the PSG side and i'm glad to learn some things about your side too.

For example, i have been a lot disappointed with Oscar and Hazard.

There are always a lot of shittalk about PSG offers for this two lads and i would have thought they would have been more influential.

To be fair, i think that yesterday was your best asset and once you lost it in second half, you were nowehere to be seen. Luiz was Luiz. I mean he did really good pressing but, unfortunately for him, his mistakes cost you big time.

Willian did a good pressing too but then he had no gas, no energy when you had to attack. Ramires were fearing another yellow card and did not much.

I felt like your midfield was tired in the 2nd half and Hazard was too isolated to make anything.

But it is just my perception, that is why i wanted to know, as Cfc fans, if you feel it was just a tactic or if your side was very tired and couldn't much.