Chelsea vs Bolton

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard he just bend his arm or something nothing big.....should be ok for the final

me too proud of them....next season with a new coach and players we shall take everything

Same Old Bloody Story.!!!

For the 5th fucking time this season and 4th time at home we concede a late injury time equalizer. WITH THAT WE REALLY DONT DESERVE THE TITLE!!!!.....10 points lost there from the Jaws of victory. But We have done good enough to come this far considering all that we went through in this season, also our new signings dint make much of a difference to us apart from Alex. We played with the same squad we played last season.

But Still, finishing level with Man Utd could have been a consolation to us and would have given us confidence for the Finals.

OH...and had Wigan scored and made it 2-2 that last minute equalizer fromBolton would have haunted us for the rest of our lives. Hence, I am glad Wigan dint score.

John terry has a Partially Dislocated Shoulder. He should be fine for the finals.

LETS FUCKING BE THE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE NOW!!!

Real shame we couldnt finish on the same points but you could see the players knew man utd scored a second and there heads kinda dropped.

I'm still proud of the boys to take it to the last day of the season with a chance of still winning it after whats gone on this season.

Lets fucking do them in Moscow.

I'm not disappointed for not finishing first, I'm happy for finishing second and pushing from first to last to produce one of the most exciting seasons in PL of recent times.

I hope everybody feels the same, because blue is the colour, football is the game, we're all together and winning is our aim. So cheer us on through the sun and rain, 'cause Chelsea, Chelsea is our name.

"An eventful game under bright sunshine at Stamford Bridge saw Chelsea lose our captain within 10 minutes, carried of with an arm injury. However Terry was back, giving hope he may make Moscow by joining the lap of appreciation at the end and giving a short speech to the crowd, announcing there were no broken bones."

chelseafc.com

Fair play to the players for the effort put in over the last couple of weeks but we got what we deserved...absolutely fuck all. Last minute goal after last minute goal, so often its been embarassing. Thats whats cost us.

Today again, No disrespect whatsoever to Bolton, But its Bolton we were playing, Not Man Ure, Not The Arse, Not even the bin Dippers. Why oh fucking why do we keep letting ourselves be pinned back, especially at home, by far smaller team's, who should have been killed off a long time ago. Same with Wigan, Its utterly pathetic the blame lies squarely at the managers door.

It'll be interesting to see how the sales of the season's DVD goes because, possibly two games aside (Man Ure and the arse at home), I think we have been average at best. Which makes you think what, with the players we have, what we could have achieved with a far more competant manager in place, And for that, the blame is on the shoulders of Abramovich and his bunch of yes men who call themselves our board of directors.

And so to Moscow....

Proper gutted, not because we didnt win the title but more because they couldnt hold their heads up til the fat lady sang. Grant's - let's take 1-0 tactics really piss me off but on the positive side, Sheva shut a few mouths again, proving that despite being more than a bit rusty he can come in and still look more up for it than the lazy arse Drogba - has he signed for Milan already btw? And as for Terry, the man's not even human, lol. Hope his elbow can hold that trophy in Moscow!