Horse Racing

cosmicway

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, mccg said:

Any 1 got any tips for Cheltenham?

14 to 17 of March.
I follow flat racing mostly but I will try Chelltenham also.
I 'm going to post.

Here is a link with tips:

http://cosmicway.freeforums.org/press-synthesis-f13.html

For today it was Lingfield and Kempton all weather.

Do you know that the prices in the large Cheltenham fields are slashed horribly ?
I pick at random the first race of tomorrow. The 2.10 from Southell. 11 run and the current prices starting from the favourite are 4, 6, 6.5, 7.5, 7.5, 7.5, 12, 15, 21, 26, 51.
The bookie percentage turns out to be 18.4%.
This means effectively that if you try to dutch all the horses you lose 18.4% of your money.
In the Cheltenham races when the field is big, say 20 or more, the bookie percentage is 40% !
It was two years ago with Annie Power's race who fell in the last fence they were discussing this in the racing forums. I used the Racing Post's results service to verify and it was indeed like that.
It's a cheat of course.

10 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Had a good Cheltenham last year Empire of Dirt I had a tenner on him at 16-1. Came second at Leopardstown recently definitely worth a look.

yeah fancy it to win ryanair this year @5/1 ,trainer wants to run it in Gold Cup but owner wants to run in his own race.

7 hours ago, cosmicway said:

Do you know that the prices in the large Cheltenham fields are slashed horribly ?
I pick at random the first race of tomorrow. The 2.10 from Southell. 11 run and the current prices starting from the favourite are 4, 6, 6.5, 7.5, 7.5, 7.5, 12, 15, 21, 26, 51.
The bookie percentage turns out to be 18.4%.
This means effectively that if you try to dutch all the horses you lose 18.4% of your money.
In the Cheltenham races when the field is big, say 20 or more, the bookie percentage is 40% !
It was two years ago with Annie Power's race who fell in the last fence they were discussing this in the racing forums. I used the Racing Post's results service to verify and it was indeed like that.
It's a cheat of course.

Yeah that old saying , you never see a poor bookie!

SKYBET moneyback 1st race Cheltenham everyday upto £20 if you lose!

BETWAY freebet 1st race and last race everyday upto £10 a race!

Bookies will be chucking out loads of offers for new customers and hopefully old 1's , 188bet had Altior+Douvan to win 16/1 max £10 for new customers wow!