Horse Racing

cosmicway

DAY 4 24-06-2017

The tipstersynthesis verdict page

Ascot 2.30 (UK time)   16 run, scratches: 7
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
racingpost.com:             16-4-8-7
sportinglife.com:           8-16-15-2-12-5
timeform.com:               16-8-12
racinguk.com (predictor):   4-12-8-15-14-10
attheraces.com:             16-12-8-7
attheraces.com (predictor): 6-8-4-11-12
oddschecker.com:            16-12-8

Verdict: 8(20.0%),16(17.0%),12(11.0%),4(9.0%),15(5.0%),6(5.0%),2(4.0%),5(4.0%),14(4.0%),11(4.0%),
10(4.0%),13(4.0%),3(3.0%),1(3.0%),9(3.0%)
         (difficulty index = 11.9)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ascot 3.05 (UK time)   16 run, scratches:
racingpost.com:             16-11-4-6
sportinglife.com:           6-7-4-3-9
timeform.com:               4-6-7
racinguk.com (predictor):   1-6-3-4-7-9
attheraces.com:             3-6-4-7-15
attheraces.com (predictor): 6-11-3-9
oddschecker.com:            3-6-15

Verdict: 6(22.0%),4(14.0%),3(9.0%),7(8.0%),11(6.0%),16(6.0%),9(5.0%),1(5.0%),15(4.0%),2(3.0%),10(3.0%),
12(3.0%),5(3.0%),14(3.0%),13(3.0%),8(3.0%)
         (difficulty index = 12.7)

Ascot 3.40 (UK time)   14 run, scratches: 9-11
racingpost.com:             14-6-7-1
sportinglife.com:           6-5-3-8-4-11-13-9-14-7
timeform.com:               7-6-14
racinguk.com (predictor):   5-3-6-8-4-14
attheraces.com:             6-5-14-7-9-11
attheraces.com (predictor): 3-9-7-6
oddschecker.com:            6-5-11

Verdict: 6(25.0%),7(14.0%),14(12.0%),5(10.0%),3(8.0%),8(5.0%),4(5.0%),1(5.0%),13(4.0%),12(4.0%),2(4.0%),
10(4.0%)
         (difficulty index = 9.7)

Ascot 4.20 (UK time)   19 run, scratches:
racingpost.com:             8-7-13-12-14
sportinglife.com:           14-13-8-7-12-9-4-6
timeform.com:               7-14-11
racinguk.com (predictor):   19-14-2-6-7-12
attheraces.com:             7-14-13-8-9-4
attheraces.com (predictor): 17-1-12-7
oddschecker.com:            7-14-9

Verdict: 7(17.0%),14(15.0%),8(8.0%),13(7.0%),12(6.0%),9(4.0%),19(4.0%),6(4.0%),4(4.0%),17(4.0%),2(3.0%),
1(3.0%),11(3.0%),3(3.0%),5(3.0%),16(3.0%),15(3.0%),18(3.0%),10(3.0%)
         (difficulty index = 15.3)

Ascot 5.00 (UK time)   29 run, scratches: 27
racingpost.com:             12-16-3-9
sportinglife.com:           16-27-12-10-7-3-20
timeform.com:               13-16-17
racinguk.com (predictor):   16-24-20-17-7-1
attheraces.com:             10-7-16-12
attheraces.com (predictor): 1-3-10-13
oddschecker.com:            10-7-12

Verdict: 16(15.0%),12(7.0%),3(6.0%),10(6.0%),7(5.0%),13(4.0%),20(4.0%),17(4.0%),1(4.0%),24(3.0%),9(3.0%),
8(3.0%),4(3.0%),11(3.0%),5(3.0%),2(3.0%),14(2.0%),15(2.0%),19(2.0%),6(2.0%),18(2.0%),22(2.0%),23(2.0%),
21(2.0%),25(2.0%),26(2.0%),28(2.0%),29(2.0%)
         (difficulty index = 23.7)

Ascot 5.35 (UK time)   20 run, scratches: 8-11
racingpost.com:             12-19-13
sportinglife.com:           13-19-12-11-4-3-16-1
timeform.com:               13-4-12
racinguk.com (predictor):   12-16-10-13-3-5
attheraces.com:             12-1-19-13-11-3-4
attheraces.com (predictor): 16-12-13-19
oddschecker.com:            12-1-11

Verdict: 12(21.0%),13(17.0%),19(8.0%),16(6.0%),4(5.0%),3(5.0%),1(5.0%),10(3.0%),5(3.0%),7(3.0%),2(3.0%),
14(3.0%),15(3.0%),6(3.0%),17(3.0%),18(3.0%),9(3.0%),20(3.0%)
         (difficulty index = 13.4)
thetipstersynthesis v 2.1, (c) CosmiC Software 2015-

(*) difficulty index = the average price in probability, based on unit stake, 100% payout percentageulty index = the average price in

• 1 year later...

RACING WILL NOT RESUME IN UK UNTIL WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 13 AT EARLIEST FOLLOWING EQUINE INFLUENZA OUTBREAK - BHA

British horse racing suspended until at least Wednesday

https://www.skysports.com/racing/news/12426/11630804/british-horse-racing-suspended-until-at-least-wednesday

On 2/7/2019 at 4:29 PM, mccg said:

RACING WILL NOT RESUME IN UK UNTIL WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 13 AT EARLIEST FOLLOWING EQUINE INFLUENZA OUTBREAK - BHA

British horse racing suspended until at least Wednesday

https://www.skysports.com/racing/news/12426/11630804/british-horse-racing-suspended-until-at-least-wednesday

Well it looks like things are back to normal with English horses freed to race in Ireland again.

With Cheltenham being about a month away it will be very interesting to keep an eye on results between now and then eh.

All horses not given a vaccination/booster in the past 6 months need to be given one. And from all I've read it puts them on their arse for about a fortnight.

So there might just be a few good outsiders come in!!

I used to keep records of my bets for ages but lost them in a PC crash! But I used to like a good outsider in the Gold Cup tho theres not been any of those for ages  Well not that I can think of since the 90s at least.

So i go for something in the top 3 of betting @ 7/1, 9 years old, won there before and won a grade 1 race before.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Well it looks like things are back to normal with English horses freed to race in Ireland again.

With Cheltenham being about a month away it will be very interesting to keep an eye on results between now and then eh.

All horses not given a vaccination/booster in the past 6 months need to be given one. And from all I've read it puts them on their arse for about a fortnight.

So there might just be a few good outsiders come in!!

I used to keep records of my bets for ages but lost them in a PC crash! But I used to like a good outsider in the Gold Cup tho theres not been any of those for ages  Well not that I can think of since the 90s at least.

So i go for something in the top 3 of betting @ 7/1, 9 years old, won there before and won a grade 1 race before.

Free to run in uk from today tf, most horses have done their prep races already(stat from last year 22/26 of the winners at Cheltenham had won 6 weeks before Chelt!) don't think many of the big guns in the gold cup have missed there shots. Lord Windermere 2014 20/1 last outsider i remember,

these will be shorter price come the day 4sure!

Clan Des Obeaux 10/1

Kemboy 10/1 
Might Bite 16/1 (if trainer gets it back to form and better ground would be a stonking bet!)

On 13/02/2019 at 11:26 AM, mccg said:

Free to run in uk from today tf, most horses have done their prep races already(stat from last year 22/26 of the winners at Cheltenham had won 6 weeks before Chelt!) don't think many of the big guns in the gold cup have missed there shots. Lord Windermere 2014 20/1 last outsider i remember,

these will be shorter price come the day 4sure!

Clan Des Obeaux 10/1

Kemboy 10/1 
Might Bite 16/1 (if trainer gets it back to form and better ground would be a stonking bet!)

clans des obeaux won easy today ...best priced 7/1 for gold cup!, tried to #yourodds williamhill before race to get win today and gold cup approx 16/1 cunts never tweeted back grrrrrr horse grrrrr

On 16/02/2019 at 3:46 PM, mccg said:

clans des obeaux won easy today ...best priced 7/1 for gold cup!, tried to #yourodds williamhill before race to get win today and gold cup approx 16/1 cunts never tweeted back grrrrrr horse grrrrr

ffs best price Clan Des Obeaux now only 9/2 ! bookies completely overreacted to Saturdays win , but the value has totally gone for this horse might start favourite now! ...unbelievable Jeff as they say on skysports!

16 hours ago, mccg said:

ffs best price Clan Des Obeaux now only 9/2 ! bookies completely overreacted to Saturdays win , but the value has totally gone for this horse might start favourite now! ...unbelievable Jeff as they say on skysports!

The time of me sitting in the bookies all day ended 20 years ago.

I do the big races or a patent/Lucky 15 if I go past the bookies on the way to the pub.l

8 hours ago, Unionjack said:

The time of me sitting in the bookies all day ended 20 years ago.

I do the big races or a patent/Lucky 15 if I go past the bookies on the way to the pub.l

Yeah i was never for 1 for doing that , the internet gives better odds lol, yeah i do a footie acca every week , and the 4day jump racing at cheltenham i always look forward to. Funny how bookies and pubs are in close proximity lol

18 minutes ago, mccg said:

Yeah i was never for 1 for doing that , the internet gives better odds lol, yeah i do a footie acca every week , and the 4day jump racing at cheltenham i always look forward to. Funny how bookies and pubs are in close proximity lol

Even better if the pub shows the racing.

Our old pub was a couple doors down from a Ladbrooks and would have betting slips om the bar.

A couple of the old noys used to take our bets over for us and we sould look after them for a beer or a couple of quid here n there.

But that was when I;d be in there from lunchtime till 11 at night then go clubbing all night.

Miss those days.

All those old pubs are gone or theyre trying to 'redevelop' them/

Proper pubs, Smell of old beer,cigarete smoke, tea leafs and Del Boys selling anything that you want or you could give them a list and you would have it in a hour/ Old alkis breaking into song. John Wayne type scraps with tables and chairs flying. Tarts doing BJ's in the bogs. Bringing in your take away and the manager giving you some cutlery and a plate.

Now they all look the same. Soul less and no character. its all glass,chrome and plastic wood with neon lights and air freshners.

Sadness!

4 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Now they all look the same. Soul less and no character. its all glass,chrome and plastic wood with neon lights and air freshners.

Sadness!

And thats just the people lol,

Tarts doing BJ's in the bogs

Lol never see that on eastenders ,cue the dramatic theme music lol

1 minute ago, mccg said:

And thats just the people lol,

Lol never see that on eastenders ,cue the dramatic theme music lol

Must be doing better gear than me bruv

Thats Eastenders - I'm in Brixtom lol

There used to be a guy that drank in my old local had this mp3 player with a speaker. He had this sound effect like a Batman carrtoon would play when something devious was going on (dun dun duuuun) and he would play it when someone was having a heated conversation even tho he had nothing to do with it. Bit of a nutter lol

Must be doing better gear than me bruv

Thats Eastenders - I'm in Brixtom lol

There used to be a guy that drank in my old local had this mp3 player with a speaker. He had this sound effect like a Batman carrtoon would play when something devious was going on (dun dun duuuun) and he would play it when someone was having a heated conversation even tho he had nothing to do with it. Bit of a nutter lol

Yeah stayed with a guy in Brixton back in the 90's(we called into the wrong set of of flats,some big Rastafarian came to the door and told us the guy we were looking for was in the other flats lol, don't know who was more shocked me or him when i banged his door in a n.irish accent) , over to watch away game to the spuds , CFC sent me 2 tickets by mistake , guy was made up when i give him the other , eddie newton scored 2 we won 2-1 i think?! got my photo with frank bruno turning on the xmas lights in Brixton , ohh the days of fun and adventure!

On 2/21/2019 at 7:23 PM, mccg said:

Yeah stayed with a guy in Brixton back in the 90's(we called into the wrong set of of flats,some big Rastafarian came to the door and told us the guy we were looking for was in the other flats lol, don't know who was more shocked me or him when i banged his door in a n.irish accent) , over to watch away game to the spuds , CFC sent me 2 tickets by mistake , guy was made up when i give him the other , eddie newton scored 2 we won 2-1 i think?! got my photo with frank bruno turning on the xmas lights in Brixton , ohh the days of fun and adventure!

Sounds like a result all over mate How many times I wonder have they sent out 2 tickets by mistake? Bet your mate thought it was Xmas! Oh wait - it was! lol  Should have bought a lottery ticket too!

Brixtons changed since the young gangs.knifes and guns hit it. Always someone getting hurt and sirenss all night. Stick a gun in a kids hands and they think they are invincible.

That sounds like he could have been one of my best mates. Hes 6'7",hard as rock ,built like a shit house with dreads down to his arse. Looks evil but hes the sweetest guy you will ever meet lol Likes to think he can dance but hes the only black lad Ive met with no rhythm haha

Not looked at it yet but someone told me to look at Al Boum Photo for a big price now. He's a good guy so I will at least have a flutter on it.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Sounds like a result all over mate How many times I wonder have they sent out 2 tickets by mistake? Bet your mate thought it was Xmas! Oh wait - it was! lol  Should have bought a lottery ticket too!

Brixtons changed since the young gangs.knifes and guns hit it. Always someone getting hurt and sirenss all night. Stick a gun in a kids hands and they think they are invincible.

That sounds like he could have been one of my best mates. Hes 6'7",hard as rock ,built like a shit house with dreads down to his arse. Looks evil but hes the sweetest guy you will ever meet lol Likes to think he can dance but hes the only black lad Ive met with no rhythm haha

Yeah proper result , especially for the away end , i think the funny thing was they were both called Geoff lol, Yeah London gang shit is crazy m8,

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Likes to think he can dance but hes the only black lad Ive met with no rhythm haha

You need to see some of the Bajan side of my fam.

Lawwwwwd

couldn't dance if old scratch himself gave em the whine up boots:D

53 minutes ago, Vesper said:

You need to see some of the Bajan side of my fam.

Lawwwwwd

couldn't dance if old scratch himself gave em the whine up boots:D

haha You have to admit tho its very strange to have a rhythmless black person no matter their age or sex.

His whole family (massive clan from the Yaad) are tone deaf but his wifes family - French are great. Made beautiful babies that I'm Godfather to 2 of them. So its Godfather Uj Mrs!! lol

14 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Even better if the pub shows the racing.

Our old pub was a couple doors down from a Ladbrooks and would have betting slips om the bar.

A couple of the old noys used to take our bets over for us and we sould look after them for a beer or a couple of quid here n there.

But that was when I;d be in there from lunchtime till 11 at night then go clubbing all night.

Miss those days.

All those old pubs are gone or theyre trying to 'redevelop' them/

Proper pubs, Smell of old beer,cigarete smoke, tea leafs and Del Boys selling anything that you want or you could give them a list and you would have it in a hour/ Old alkis breaking into song. John Wayne type scraps with tables and chairs flying. Tarts doing BJ's in the bogs. Bringing in your take away and the manager giving you some cutlery and a plate.

Sadness!

ever been to Bradley's Spanish Bar?  Right off Oxford St just down from the Tottenham Court tube

its a proper dive