test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cosmicway

Horse Racing

Started by cosmicway,

73 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, mccg said:

Any 1 got any tips for Cheltenham?

Had a good Cheltenham last year Empire of Dirt I had a tenner on him at 16-1. Came second at Leopardstown recently definitely worth a look.

mccg likes this

Do you know that the prices in the large Cheltenham fields are slashed horribly ?
I pick at random the first race of tomorrow. The 2.10 from Southell. 11 run and the current prices starting from the favourite are 4, 6, 6.5, 7.5, 7.5, 7.5, 12, 15, 21, 26, 51.
The bookie percentage turns out to be 18.4%.
This means effectively that if you try to dutch all the horses you lose 18.4% of your money.
In the Cheltenham races when the field is big, say 20 or more, the bookie percentage is 40% !
It was two years ago with Annie Power's race who fell in the last fence they were discussing this in the racing forums. I used the Racing Post's results service to verify and it was indeed like that.
It's a cheat of course.

mccg likes this

10 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Had a good Cheltenham last year Empire of Dirt I had a tenner on him at 16-1. Came second at Leopardstown recently definitely worth a look.

yeah fancy it to win ryanair this year @5/1 ,trainer wants to run it in Gold Cup but owner wants to run in his own race.

Iggy Doonican likes this

7 hours ago, cosmicway said:

Do you know that the prices in the large Cheltenham fields are slashed horribly ?
I pick at random the first race of tomorrow. The 2.10 from Southell. 11 run and the current prices starting from the favourite are 4, 6, 6.5, 7.5, 7.5, 7.5, 12, 15, 21, 26, 51.
The bookie percentage turns out to be 18.4%.
This means effectively that if you try to dutch all the horses you lose 18.4% of your money.
In the Cheltenham races when the field is big, say 20 or more, the bookie percentage is 40% !
It was two years ago with Annie Power's race who fell in the last fence they were discussing this in the racing forums. I used the Racing Post's results service to verify and it was indeed like that.
It's a cheat of course.

Yeah that old saying , you never see a poor bookie!

SKYBET moneyback 1st race Cheltenham everyday upto £20 if you lose!

BETWAY freebet 1st race and last race everyday upto £10 a race!

Bookies will be chucking out loads of offers for new customers and hopefully old 1's , 188bet had Altior+Douvan to win 16/1 max £10 for new customers wow!

:drunk:For what it is worth here my fancies for Tuesday;1.30 Ballyandy. 2.10. nb 2.50 Noble Endeavour-Pilgrims Bay-Go Conquer.3.30 Yanworth-Moon Racer 4.10 nb. 4.50 Beware the Bear-Champers on ice 5.30 Foxtail Hill-Gold Present

cosmicway likes this

9 hours ago, mccg said:

:drunk:For what it is worth here my fancies for Tuesday;1.30 Ballyandy. 2.10. nb 2.50 Noble Endeavour-Pilgrims Bay-Go Conquer.3.30 Yanworth-Moon Racer 4.10 nb. 4.50 Beware the Bear-Champers on ice 5.30 Foxtail Hill-Gold Present

We seem to be in agreement !
Only in the 4.50 I give first chance to the no 1 A Genie In The Bottle (not mentioned by you) and second chance to the no 6 Beware The Bear.

We seem to be in agreement !
Only in the 4.50 I give first chance to the no 1 A Genie In The Bottle (not mentioned by you) and second chance to the no 6 Beware The Bear.

Wow hope we collect big then lol - good luck.

Chelteham day 2 (15-03-2017)

Avvisi ai naviganti:

http://cosmicway.freeforums.org/15-03-2017-t959.html

Dosn't get any easier today lol 1.30 Messiere Des Obeaux>2.10 Might Bite>2.50 Modus-Automated>3.30 nb>4.10 Sausilto Sunrise-Cause of causes>4.50 Dolos-Dino Velvet>5.30 Western Ryder-Cause Toujurs