Crystal Palace v Chelsea

Jase

Got very vivid memories of going to Palace as a youngster. Selhurst Park is one of those old-school London grounds, very simple and a lot like The Valley - a real throwback.

Anyway I'd start the exact same team. Rami is still out and Schurrle did enough to keep out Willian, plus I'd be inclined to play him anyway after his performances away to Stoke and Fulham. If Eto'o is fit then he starts but I think that's unlikely. Want to see Luiz get another run out in midfield and the rest of the team pretty much picks itself.

Palace haven't won a game in five and at home to United they were happy to concede the vast majority of possession, but still posed a threat. No fucking around with this lot, no looking beyond this game and we'll probably need a piece of magic from Hazard to unlock them.

Got very vivid memories of going to Palace as a youngster. Selhurst Park is one of those old-school London grounds, very simple and a lot like The Valley - a real throwback.

Anyway I'd start the exact same team. Rami is still out and Schurrle did enough to keep out Willian, plus I'd be inclined to play him anyway after his performances away to Stoke and Fulham. If Eto'o is fit then he starts but I think that's unlikely. Want to see Luiz get another run out in midfield and the rest of the team pretty much picks itself.

Palace haven't won a game in five and at home to United they were happy to concede the vast majority of possession, but still posed a threat. No fucking around with this lot, no looking beyond this game and we'll probably need a piece of magic from Hazard to unlock them.

Agree with everything you've said, would like to see the team maintained but I do think we need to consider the PSG game as well. For that reason I think we may see Matic and Lampard holding in this game and Ramires/Luiz for PSG.

I do feel Schurrle has earned the start but he may be better suited for the PSG. who knows really.

If we keep our form from the Arsenal game, this should be an easy win. It should be an easy win anyway

it depends on :

- Hazard & Schurrle form

- Matic - Luiz partnership

- Azpi workrate

- Cech's Save..

then result will come...

Luiz and matic midfield is looking very good.

Especially due to Luiz having freedom when we have the ball and when we don't it's like we have 6 defenders playing.

Not sure we need that for this game but rami is out so may as well chuck him in. And the team is coming off a huge high so no reason not to put them all back out there and hope it continues.

Honestly think Matic Luiz could be the big game central mid partnership we have been looking for.

This will be more like villa game than arsenal. Palace will see it as a cup final. The Palace fans round south east london are cunts as well

True about Palace, really are some of the worst fans in London.

Tricky game but I'll think we'll win. They may have Pulis but there is no quality in that team and our players will be more than ready for a battle.

Matic and Luiz to start in midfield please. Hopefully Torres plays with the same hunger he showed against Arsenal.

Luiz and matic midfield is looking very good.

Especially due to Luiz having freedom when we have the ball and when we don't it's like we have 6 defenders playing.

Not sure we need that for this game but rami is out so may as well chuck him in. And the team is coming off a huge high so no reason not to put them all back out there and hope it continues.

Honestly think Matic Luiz could be the big game central mid partnership we have been looking for.

Exactly.

On the attacking side, they are both extremely different going forward which is necessary in a 2 man pivot. Matic tend to look for the long pass while Luiz burst forward through the middle of the park.

This is one of of them games that's should be all over by half time in our favour

But as we all know, Chelsea will huff and puff before blowing palace away,

Not expecting a performance like we put in against arsenal last weekend

i have to agree with what others think of this game and i too think that they are gonna show up with a formation 5-4-1.. we need speed and finishing the opportunities with a goal. we need Salah to be in the starting line up. and we will be fine. we also NEED Eden to take more risks and get into the area to score instead of pass again and keep waisting chances! just shoot the damn ball mate!!