Crystal Palace v Chelsea

Jase

Don't think lamps will start. Specially since we have psg after 3 days.

More likely for him to start against the likes of Ledley, Dikgacoi and Jedinak than Verratti, Motta and Matuidi.

Tricky game this one, hate Tony Pulis' sides. Should be a win, but you never know. Just don't fuck this up, I'm pretty sure Chelsea won't get any help from Arsenal or Tottenham.

------------- Torres -------------

- Hazard -- Oscar -- Willian -

------ Matic --- Lampard ------

- Azpi - JT - Cahill - Ivanovic -

------------- Cech -------------

I find myself saying it almost every game now bit it's MUST WIN.

It means so much now I can't have Liverpool won it over us, I can't.

We so often do brilliant against big teams and lose of draw to wee sides, we need the maximum 3 POINTS!!

Come on Chelsea, let's fight till it's mathematically impossible :)

Think they team will be

Back 5 picks itself really. If Ashley Cole is fit maybe he could get a run and giving Azpi a go down the right. Wingbacks could prove to be a big weapon in this game as Palace will defend deep.

Matic, well obviously because he's cup tied for PSG and Luiz because Lampard isn't capable of playing two games in a row really we need him for Tuesday, Luiz can play in both.

Schurrle on the right as I expect Willian will start against PSG because of his work rate, Oscar in the middle and King Eden on the left.

I'd play Ba up front purely because Torres is useless and Ba could nick a few against these.

More likely for him to start against the likes of Ledley, Dikgacoi and Jedinak than Verratti, Motta and Matuidi.

Tricky game this one, hate Tony Pulis' sides. Should be a win, but you never know. Just don't fuck this up, I'm pretty sure Chelsea won't get any help from Arsenal or Tottenham.

------------- Torres -------------

- Hazard -- Oscar -- Willian -

------ Matic --- Lampard ------

- Azpi - JT - Cahill - Ivanovic -

------------- Cech -------------

Matic is not available for psg game. And away to psg, I expect jose to go for a draw with a 3 man mid of rambo-luiz-lamps. Plus his experience makes him a dead on starter I think.

Also, jose has shown that he does not underestimate any midfield especially away from hime. We have played ramvo-matic pivot against fulhan, wba and villa all away. I totally expect to see a luiz-matic pivot.

I don't know, but I think Jose, will start the same way as the previous game. I think Matic and Luiz will play alongside each other again, which is great. Shurrle has been doing well, ( better than Willian in the past games) so I think it will be good from him to start and force Willian to up his game to retake his spot. I would like Eto to start, but I'd rather have him a sub because of the injury he sustained. We will need him 100% for PSG.

962535_Chelsea.jpg

I predict 3-0 to us

Spurs beating Liverpool

Arsenal drawing with City

From your mouth to God's ears...

But first we need to win our own match. And 3-0 certainly will help - we probably won't catch up on goal difference anyway but no harm in trying.

Spuds ain't beating Liverpool. We may as well forget about that. Arsenal I have a bit more hope with. Think they could eek out a draw.

We should play the exact same lineup we did against Arse for the remainder of the season. Only rotation should be Willian & Schürrle. May as well not take any risks and just play our strongest side each time, and that was it last week. Unfortunately Eto'o is out but Torres played well enough last week.

I said last week I was glad we were facing Arsenal as it would get our lot up for it. However, I do worry about these games as the smaller teams mentality is the one of 'Cup Final'

In an ideal scenario we are cruising 3-0 up after 50-60 minutes and we can haul off Hazard and co and replace them ready for PSG.