Crystal Palace v Chelsea

Jase

Pool vs spurs.

Arsenal vs city.

Not getting my hopes up but still a chance that atleaet one or both might drop points.

Anyways all we can do is simply put away what's in front of US. I don't give a shit about GD as it is a lost cause. Simply get the 3 points.

This will be more like villa game than arsenal. Palace will see it as a cup final. The Palace fans round south east london are cunts as well

Your not wrong! I live in Crystal Palace and it will be unbearable for me if we let them get anything out of the game!

Got very vivid memories of going to Palace as a youngster. Selhurst Park is one of those old-school London grounds, very simple and a lot like The Valley - a real throwback.

Anyway I'd start the exact same team. Rami is still out and Schurrle did enough to keep out Willian, plus I'd be inclined to play him anyway after his performances away to Stoke and Fulham. If Eto'o is fit then he starts but I think that's unlikely. Want to see Luiz get another run out in midfield and the rest of the team pretty much picks itself.

Palace haven't won a game in five and at home to United they were happy to concede the vast majority of possession, but still posed a threat. No fucking around with this lot, no looking beyond this game and we'll probably need a piece of magic from Hazard to unlock them.

I couldn't agree more...

Its going to be so disheartening if both City and L'Pool win in this game-week. Could be a huge psychological blow for the side even if we win.

Can't imagine losing. Should put in a strong team

...........................................................Cech.........................................................

Ivanovic.............................. Cahill.........................JT....................................aZpi

................................ Matic.........................................Lampard,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Shurrle..........................................Willian..........................................Hazard............

.................................................Torres,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,