Jase

Man of the Match  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fault lies on Mourinho for wrong tactics and motivation, and on team for lack of determination. Terrible, this is reason why we dont deserve title this season. Happy with defeat because Mourinho will have to do something about it.

Our players should hang their heads in shame. Utterly terrible performance. Even our best players like Hazard and Matic continuously gave the ball away and if we were playing any clinical side we would've lost by many more.

Instead of likely moving 9 points clear of Arsenal and putting pressure on City and Liverpool, we now have to be concerned about Arsenal again. If they win today they're only 3 points behind us. Sides like City and Liverpool wouldn't have lost this game today but we do time and time again.

Likely title gone.

The only thing I don't like about Mourinho is he plays players that deserve a chance when the game is about to die and the fans start to hate those players.

In this case Demba Ba and Salah. They should have started this game. Demba Ba is a scapegoat.

Spot on. We should have given players who are cup tied or are unlikely to start against PSG start. I hope Eto'o is back for Weds.

An utterly dismal performance all around from the team and yet another game where we struggled against teams like Crystal Palace. Failure to beat the lesser sides - West Brom, Stoke, Villa, Crystal Palace, West Ham etc - is the reason why we won't win the league this season. No point having a great record and beating the top teams/title rivals if we don't get the job done against teams near the bottom.

Let's give Torres as a present to whoever wins the PL this season.

Any human being that can still defend Flopnando Floppes after this game should just give it a rest, they are just being delusional and anything they ever say in the future should not be taken seriously.

Other than Torres, the whole team was absolute crap. EVERYONE.

It's not that we play down to bad teams it's that our entire team has been set-up to emphasize defensive responsibility, work-rate, speed and counter-attack. This means that when teams come at us, we can respond as it fits right into what we want to do. When teams sit back and defend, we can't break them down.

We played poorly and didn't deserve to win today and that's most likely the title race over for us as we are now behind two teams and City can lose 2/3 of their games in hand and still be ahead of us on goal difference. It's possible but slim now.

A comedy gold performace. I hope the players will get a hairdryer like never before because that was a joke of a display. I want Mourinho to be fucking angry so the players will well and truly realize how much they just fucked it up. No fucking way we are ready for the title, no fucking way. Especially with the cancer in the team we have in Torres. God I swear I have never hated a Chelsea player so much but this piece of shit is just annoying. I can't even see his face. He is not bothered at all.