Lionel Messi

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtm...8/sfnwin108.xml

Chelsea have started making transfer plans for the summer with a back-up goalkeeper, right-back, left-winger and centre-forward heading the shopping list. Lionel Messi is not on the list as Chelsea do not believe he would leave Barcelona, but they are interested in Bayern Munich's Franck Ribery.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o Ribery! My god, if we clinched his signature it would be the best signing of the decade. Absolutely world-class player, imagine Ribery and Coley on the wings, with Kalou and Malouda as well...

Barcelona star Lionel Messi admits he's proud of interest arriving from Chelsea. The Argie whiz is a big money target for Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich and said: "I'm very happy in Barcelona and if it is true what they're saying, the truth is that the only thing I can say is thank-you to Chelsea. When such an important club is interested in me, it gives me great pride."

tribalfooball.com

what about vincente? jesus navas from sevilla? are they good enough for us???perhaps silva??

would be awesome if we can sign the top form ronaldinho and messi....

what a dream come true would that be!!!

Edited by kbchel

what about vincente? jesus navas from sevilla? are they good enough for us???perhaps silva??

Yeap, Silva is a nice call. Not sure about the others. Silva is young and a prospect. Wouldn't mind him :P

vicente has had worse luck with injuries than robben and has now almost completely faded off..

navas is young, joeyesque and a seville product but operates on the right side which i dont think needs strenthenging with joey around and besides would cost a bomb..

silva has had a great season last year but this was worth forgetting but that was the case for the whole of valencia so you never know..

well a top form zidane would be great too :P

messi as much as i like, barca wouldnt sell, would they?

Edited by bombayblue™

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You