Chelsea v Arsenal

Jase

Interesting game as both teams need a win. Us, because we can't drop points if we want to win the league and Arsenal because they need to catch up to us. Would have liked to have seen Hazard and Lampard rested yesterday from earlier in the second half, but we'll make do.

Personally, I would love to see Chelsea to blank Arsenal. Any clean sheet will do for me.

Most likely, Luiz might start on Saturday, providing he is not injured anymore, he & Matic in the middle.

Frank was overused last night, mindlessly, needs a rest now.

I believe, Jose will come up with something to celebrate Wenger´s 1000th game with a twang.

Huge game against the goons. Win this and I think that will put them out of the title race.

Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta; Lampard, Matic; Schurrle, Oscar, Hazard; Eto'o

Both teams' defences have been brilliant this season while the attackers of each side have been average so I expect it to be tight. Jose's record against Wenger is incredible though so I reckon we'll win 1-0.

CAREFREE

They can't cope with being pressed high, even United done it with some degree off success a few weeks back.

If we jump out off the blocks, play at 100mph and don't allow them to breath like we did to Liverpool, this could be over by halftime.

Arsenal are boring.

I used to live next door to Highbury -Roseleigh avenue was the name of the street- and I went to a match only two times.

The one match was against Chelsea (CFC won 1-0), in the other they beat weak Boro 3-0.

We used to call them woodcutters.

On the positive side the fish and chips restaurants at Finsborough road are imho better than Fulham.

In Europe they were fall guys as far back as anyone remembers, when every other championship side from England have managed to tank their way through at one time or another. I believe this year we saw an ever so slightly better Arsenal in Europe, despite what happened with Bayern.