Chelsea 6-0 Arsenal

Jase

Man of the Match  

209 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

I voted for Matic as the man of the match, but well, I was divided between him, André and Azpili, all of them were amazing in different things. Oscar also had a great match imo, but a step down from these guys.

I think André had the best match for us, it never ceases to impress me how his surrounding, movement and space awareness is top class. He's really one very smart player positioning himself and getting into the right spot, at the right time. That's instinctive and really, something we should cherish and explore more effectively.

Matic is absolutely a giant! I mean the guy has it all. He's strong, big, technical, tackles like a boss, passes like a maestro. His assists were out of this world and he even has a great finishing. I think the partnership with Luiz is PERFECT and I'm happy we gave them 60-70 minutes today, we'll need them to be in synch when we play PSG in a couple of weeks.

Azpili is a monster. Really. The guy is the kind of player that you just love to have in your team. Technical, with a lot of clutch and heart in his presentations, he's the perfect player imo. His tackles - one of them in what could have been a deadly Arsenal counter (don't remember who he's tackled) was beautiful, stuff of legends.

Oscar really played well imo which will shut some people for five minutes about two very stupid things: 1) Mourinho doesn't play him in big matches 2) Oscar doesn't play in those. He's been really good today, and not only the goals. I have to concede it to remains of the day. She killed it in Oscar's thread saying that Willian and Oscar are too much of the same to play to together and they end up worsening each other. She's absolutely right.

I think Luiz had a good match too, and the partnership with Matic is my fave given the options we have - both for EPL and UCL

Eto'o is absolutely a genius, I hope for everything that is sacred that he's ready to play at least the next home match we have. Torres wasn't half bad as he uses to, sort of filled Etoo's shoes, but it's still a letdown. As long as he continues to play smartly while Samuel is off, I won't be too much on his back.

I think Hazard didn't even need to play his usual and that's how it should be. We shouldn't overload the boy to carry us. Don't take me wrong, he had a good match (who didn't?), but he didn't need to create his usual magic for us to slam them. I think it comforts him and it gives a lot of confidence to the other guys.

The defense is really good again, Cech was proved and was there for us.

I'm so happy for Salah's goal. Words can't express how happy I'm for the kid. He looks so cute in our jersey and his pace is unbelievable, my eyes almost can't catch up with him.

Perfect day, amazing feeling for the remainder of the season, I think the win against Gala sealed everything for us. We're highly motivated and we're a force to be reckoned with. If City wants to have a chance here they better step up, we aren't dropping any points anymore, not even to Liverpool.

Matic can't play though :(

Matic can't play though :(

lapse of memory on my part. I'm too excited to think properly. But I'm aware he can't play, thanks :)

My point is Luiz should be in our pivot, no Ramires, pls.

is that mariah carey wearing stats?

BjVbzU3IcAAGTdz.jpg

:lol:

no, that's Beyoncé, but she knows her colors :P

What will be done about the red card though? Gibbs probably, and rightly so, not banned after FA reviews it but can/will Chamberlain be punished retrospectively? Doubt it, so in that sense it was a profitable call for Arsenal, they shouldn't complain. And let's be fair, 6-0 is hard to explain, they were absolutely rubbish!

What a day! What a performance! What a result!

Yes, Arsenal contributed to their own downfall but don't take tht away from our boys! They were ruthless! Game over after 8 minutes and so pleased for Salah! Let's build on this win now and go unbeaten from now until the end of the season.

Come on the Chels! On to Palace next saturday!!

lapse of memory on my part. I'm too excited to think properly. But I'm aware he can't play, thanks :)

My point is Luiz should be in our pivot, no Ramires, pls.

:lol:

yeah, Mariah knows her colors :P

Idd, hope José keeps him for that role next season. Although we don't really need him as a centre back, i don't wanna lose him to Barcelona.

The red card totally distracted our performance. It was absolutely clinical. Say what you like about Wenger beautiful football,nurture talent,but this guy is a tactical idiot! Why in the world play high ball defence against a team like us with quality wingers even after one man down.