Chelsea v Galatasaray

Jase

This is gonna be a tough one.

DD11 will score for sure i know this. We just have to find a way to score more than what we will concede, and Salah seems to be the right player for that.

I believe that if we start with Torres on top and Salah on the right wing and Hazard on the left then the Turks have no chance of taking the qualification ticket back to Turkey. Basel had a couple of players that could do the damage to any team. Galatasaray is like Basel but with a king in its lineup instead.

Its gonna be a tough one but we will prevail.

salah is not be able to play because he played this year in CL in Basel

Did he? I thought he hasnt played with Basel any european match this year so far. You might be right though. Anyway we have so many players available in that position now cause Willian is eligible for this game.

Did he? I thought he hasnt played with Basel any european match this year so far. You might be right though. Anyway we have so many players available in that position now cause Willian is eligible for this game.

Only happened to score the winner against us twice...

This is gonna be a tough one.

DD11 will score for sure i know this. We just have to find a way to score more than what we will concede, and Salah seems to be the right player for that.

I believe that if we start with Torres on top and Salah on the right wing and Hazard on the left then the Turks have no chance of taking the qualification ticket back to Turkey. Basel had a couple of players that could do the damage to any team. Galatasaray is like Basel but with a king in its lineup instead.

Its gonna be a tough one but we will prevail.

Salah's cup tied..

I know you are better than us but ı do not think that you are going to beat us we play different from our turkish league matches and we saw at İstanbul we are not an easy rival for you and ı want your profile photoo it orgasms me :wank2::D

Ive seen you get destroyed by Real Madrid at home. Play differently from the Turkish league???? Yeah you play a lot lot worse. We did poor second half against you guys but at Stamford Bridge I expect 3 goals at least.

damn i thought that was last year haha seems that every year Salah was destroying our defence line every time he was playing against us! hes got the opportunity in the league now though with willian out