Chelsea v Galatasaray

Jase

I know you are better than us but ı do not think that you are going to beat us we play different from our turkish league matches and we saw at İstanbul we are not an easy rival for you and ı want your profile photoo it orgasms me :wank2::D

You were so damn easy!! I laughed so hard how pathetic you played. Chelsea were coming for a draw but if we knew how bad of a team you are we would have won easily 3-0. Jose wanted to draw the fucking match and you are so lucky he did.

You were so damn easy!! I laughed so hard how pathetic you played. Chelsea were coming for a draw but if we knew how bad of a team you are we would have won easily 3-0. Jose wanted to draw the fucking match and you are so lucky he did.

Your name means shit in Turkish ı can not help stop laughing :getin: Sorry Bro. -

After our defeat against Villa I feel we really need a big result here to get back our mojo. We have been poor of late, yes, even against the Spuds. In that match they were the makers of their own downfall with some comical defending. We were finding it tough going until they gifted us the goals. So against Galatasary we need to get back to beating teams with our own skill, and we need to play well from the start, not wait until Jose gives the "hairdryer" treatment at half time.

but, as "The Only place to be" has said, I too am really only focusing on the game against the Arse on Saturday. The Gala match can be used to get back to winning ways before then. So lets hope that the Villa result will be the kick we needed to reinvigorate the side,and drive us on to win BOTH the Champions League AND the Premiership.

KTF and KTBFFH :blue scalf:

Apologies for that error. Just found out that Lampard is not on 2 YCs, only on 1 (no idea where the other one came from in my record) but Mikel and Ramires definitely have 2 already.

Wonderful. Lampard + Ramires it is..............................

İs this forum is yours?Iam a member this forum you are just little smart rabbit for me. Could you say how many Israel teams playing in Champions League? ZERO...

Wait, Are you a Chelsea supporter or not?