Chelsea v Galatasaray

Jase

Must be the only time where if we went out I wouldn't be too disappointed.

I'd be gutted if we went out, but going through isn't exactly going to cheer me up too much either. This match is just an annoyance right now because I'm focused entirely on the Arsenal game.

The thing is that against top teams, we're always in with a shot because we've got Jose and Eden. I'd back our defence to keep out any of Europe's top attacks and Hazard has the ability to do something magical with the ball so we're probably a dark horse for the Cup like we were in 2012.

The problem is we're just lacking depth at the moment which means we could spread ourselves too thin. If you gave me a choice between beating Galatasaray and beating Arsenal, it's Arsenal every time. If only Galatasaray's fans weren't such insufferable arseholes.

We played better than you at İstanbul but we can not win at away we have not been won for 7weeks i can not help worrying i think that this match will go on extra time and penalty shoot outs

not-sure-if-srs.gif

You only managed to scavenge a 1-1 because we let you back into the game. Believe me when I say no similar mistake will be made tomorrow. Chelsea have a point to prove.

There is no secret here, Jose will come up with something like:

Cech; Ivan, Cahill, Terry, Azi; Mikel, Ramires, Oscar (Lampard), Willian; Etoo.

Final result: 3-0

Jose is going to bench Hazard to play WIllian/Oscar? :clown::clown:

No it wont go to extra time or penalty shootouts. We are a much better team and we will win comfortably at home.

I know you are better than us but ı do not think that you are going to beat us we play different from our turkish league matches and we saw at İstanbul we are not an easy rival for you and ı want your profile photoo it orgasms me :wank2::D

Worth pointing out that Mikel, Lampard and Ramires are all 1 yellow card away from a 1 game suspension in Europe. Each of them are already on 2 YCs.

Apologies for that error. Just found out that Lampard is not on 2 YCs, only on 1 (no idea where the other one came from in my record) but Mikel and Ramires definitely have 2 already.