Jase

Man of the Match  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF???? Willian was brilliant he was so fast and really fought for every ball I don't know what game you we're watching.

What's with the Willian bashing, yea the final ball wasn't great but who's was ?

I thought he had a good game and will get better after his first season.

Give the bloke a chance for fuck sake.

Strong performance against weak side.Could easily beat them by 4 goals to 0.The only thing I didn't like was that Kalas could have got a bit more time.We were ok and can't see from where we could concede a goal,so he could go in like 80-85 minutes,but that's not such a big problem.Looking forward and hoping for a good draw. :blue scalf:

2006 world cup year, Eto'o scores a 2nd round winner at Stamford Bridge, his team win league and CL.

2010 world cup year, Eto'o scores a 2nd round winner at Stamford Bridge, his team win league and CL.

2014 world cup year, Eto'o scores a 2nd round winner at Stamford Bridge ..............................

What's with the Willian bashing, yea the final ball wasn't great but who's was ?

I thought he had a good game and will get better after his first season.

Give the bloke a chance for fuck sake.

Why did you quote me when I was against the Willian bashing, I thought he was great??

In the final third he was not great at all. He turned good positions into nothing. Thought Oscar was better and should have stay on.

I think the opposite Oscar gave the ball away so many times and he looked pretty knackered I thought he should have come off earlier

Why did you quote me when I was against the Willian bashing, I thought he was great??

I think the opposite Oscar gave the ball away so many times and he looked pretty knackered I thought he should have come off earlier

Sorry didn't mean too.

Must of hit it by accident, (iPad)

Have a like.

-Chelsea

-RealMadrid

-PSG

-BayernMunich

-Barcelona

-AtleticoMadrid

-Manchester United/Olympiakos

-Dortmund/Zenit

Looks like the United/Olympiakos would be the favorable draw.

I'd be confident of winning against any except Bayern and Real. They will all be tough games (bar United/Oly) but I have confidence in this team and Jose - not expecting anything though.

I think as unit we played very well. Definitely should have scored at least 2 more goals and it is an area we should improve in. Lampard really controlled that midfield area very well. Made Ramires not look so bad. This should take the frustration of the Villa game away and though Arsenal are a better side than Gala, but this victory and overall performance should give us a significant morale boost