Jase

Man of the Match  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so delighted that when I go to pick man of the match it is a struggle because everyone did brilliant.

Team of the match = US

Lamps should have had a hat trick, he was immense.

Samuel finally did us proud and I predicted him as first scorer brian-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

Terry and Gary very strong and good goal by Gary.

Great team performance lets take that confidence into Arsenal game.

Well done Chelsea, what a way to come back from that awful Villa game.

Willian in the final 3rd was fucking terrible. Ruined all out attacks. Azpi my MOTM!

WTF???? Willian was brilliant he was so fast and really fought for every ball I don't know what game you we're watching.

An easy game. Air turkeys were no match for Chelsea. On Friday we will find out who is next.

Get ready for the goons on Saturday.

I thought, Jose could have sub Oscar much earlier. Frank could have used some rest too.

WTF???? Willian was brilliant he was so fast and really fought for every ball I don't know what game you we're watching.

In the final third he was not great at all. He turned good positions into nothing. Thought Oscar was better and should have stay on.