Candidate for Shirt #10 next season?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked it when we only numbered 2 to 11 .. we could always follow the old Leicester Rugby system and use letters .. Personally since our owner is Roman

I think we should use Roman numerals and the sexiest player should get a X... JT would be V

I liked it when we only numbered 2 to 11 .. we could always follow the old Leicester Rugby system and use letters .. Personally since our owner is Roman

I think we should use Roman numerals and the sexiest player should get a X... JT would be V

Nah, JT is at least XXX

Baresi & Maldini (milan) Fachetti (inter) are the only retired frontline numbers I could think of at the top flight. The common denominator of being serie A sideaside, those players are at the very top of Mount rushmore historically (can't say the same for lamaprd has great has he's been for us) so it's very understandable.

Baresi & Maldini (milan) Fachetti (inter) are the retired frontline numbers I could think of at the top flight. The common denominator of being serie A teams aside, those players are at the very top of Mount rushmore in in football history (which lamaprd isn't) so it's very understandable.

Your geography is fucked up ,,, Serie A very over rated and Mount Rushmore has Presidents ,, not always the best of men or politicians ,, Lampard is English

and Chelsea thats why we like him ,, PLEASE show SOME respect and at least get his name right ,

Your geography is fucked up ,,, Serie A very over rated and Mount Rushmore has Presidents ,, not always the best of men or politicians ,, Lampard is English

and Chelsea thats why we like him ,, PLEASE show SOME respect and at least get his name right ,

What are you blabbing on about. can you atleast be coherent.

you rave about the most over rated league AND the most corrupt yet fail to appreciate OR even spell a Chelsea name correctly ,, TRY writing

F Lampard ..

You still make absolutely no sense to me and you never have. 90% of your post consist of poor witted responses and gibberish that usually bare absolutely no relevance to the post you are responding to. The other 10 % is just you bragging about how much of an old ass fool you are and how that makes you the ultimate voice and authority on anything Chelsea related.

You still make absolutely no sense to me and you never have. 90% of your post consist of poor witted responses and gibberish that usually bare absolutely no relevance to the post you are responding to. The other 10 % is just you bragging about how much of an old ass fool you are and how that makes you the ultimate voice and authority on anything Chelsea relate

I can't take the blame for your ignorance or lack of education or intelligence ,,, GOOD night

I dont like this whole retire a certain number thing!

It's is ultimately not a part of football and I dont believe players like Terry, Lampard, Zola, Osgood, etc, would mean any less to the fans if their shirt numbers werent retired...

Anyways, just my two cents.

Lampard's number should be retired. He is the greatest player in the history of the club, if numbers are retired, his should be. Retiring a number is a tribute to the player and not only to those who have picked a number over 11. You either do retire numbers or not, but only retiring numbers greater than 11 is half-assed.

I don't mean this in a sarcastic way, but what do you mean by putting that there?

That numbers matter to football supporters. It's silly but a lot of the things associated with the game are.

The number 10 shirt is a prestige shirt and it should go to someone like Hazard if you have a player like him in the team.

Number 26 will probably be left vacant (we don't really retire numbers) for a while like the 25, but number 8 will be reallocated once Frank leaves/retires.

Edited by The only place to be

That numbers matter to football supporters. It's silly but a lot of the things associated with the game are.

The number 10 shirt is a prestige shit and it should go to someone like Hazard if you have a player like him in the team.

Number 26 will probably be left vacant (we don't really retire numbers) for a while like the 25, but number 8 will be reallocated once Frank leaves/retires.

a prestige shit...? I wonder how shitty is it to wear it?

The number 10 shirt is a prestige shit and it should go to someone like Hazard if you have a player like him in the team.

Would love to see one of the English youngsters get the #8 shirt...in the long term