• Willian
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Torres
    • Schurrle (sub)
    • Ba (sub)
    • Chris Foy (Referee)

One stat says it all -

6 Chelsea players (+ Mou) were sent off in his last 8 games. Not to mention other blatant mistakes like 'offsides' and no red card for Villa.

This is a huge, huge blow. I wished Jose would be really rude in his PC but I don't want to lose him for the following games.

Why blame the ref now?

Shouldn´t we blame Jose here?

He was going to sub William, then he changed his mind. Waited too long to sub Ferda, put on Schurrle who could not do dick today..on & on.

Two players are out for their red cards, pretty much say bye to the title.

I dont understand how people can blame the ref. Ramires tackle was horrible on the edge of being assault. Dont even know what Mou is complaining about either. we should kill matches long before that. You must be really lucky to win a title with strikers like Torres and Ba. Dont know if it would have changed anything but why didnt he take out Ramires or another defender and bring on Salah when theres 10 mins left and youre one down nothing to lose really.

I was about to write the same thing. Not much in the penalty area for Chelsea and certainly not tonight (despite the pressure).

The referee was a Villa player though.

As soon as Ramires was given the yellow I just knew he was a bomb waiting to tick off. Just knew he was going to get sent off. He really can be clumsy sometimes, it is absolutely ridiculous. Same match last season he got sent off as well for another stupid challenge. We will move on. Foy is just a total prick and ruined it for us. Hope we prove this game was a one-off as I am confident of us beating Arsenal next week.

But once again I thought Azpi was very good. Played his heart out for the team and impresses me match after match. With Arbeloa out for 2 months and possibly more I hope Azpi can keep proving that he is deserving of that RB slot.

Torres: won't have scored if it wasn't offside anyway, Schurle: wonder if he really wants to play for us, Willian: hot & cold even he wanted to be substituted, Ramires: same as Super cup needs to grow up. JM: got it wrong today with the substitution.

The defence was still pretty ok and dealt with the main threat Benteke. Azpi star man

Why blame the ref now?

Shouldn´t we blame Jose here?

He was going to sub William, then he changed his mind. Waited too long to sub Ferda, put on Schurrle who could not do dick today..on & on.

Two players are out for their red cards, pretty much say bye to the title.

Maybe because he is a God on here and everyone is sucking his dick hard?

How is it over? City play United and Arsenal at the end of the month. They have Liverpool a few weeks after

We havent played decent football in ages. We still play Arsenal, Liverpool and all the relegation battlers. Its not over but its going to be fucking difficult.

We too have Arsenal and Liverpool, and United is useless. And even one loss by City is not enough for us now.

Damn it.

We will be regretting not holding on to a draw...

The ref is /censored/