• Ramires
    • Willian
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Torres
    • Schurrle (sub)
    • Ba (sub)
    • Chris Foy (Referee)

Looks like we will be punished to the maximum with all our rivals winning this weekend, I cant see united coming back against Lpool and we all know what a joke Spurs is

We really have to focus more on our games and not pay much attention to other rivals. Maybe they would drop points maybe not. Does it really matter right now? What matters to Chelsea in my opinion is to really fight hard to get the maximum points remaining in those coming fixtures. If rivals drop points, then great. If not then we gave it our best for this season ( where we had no expectations).

By the way, Pool is so flying under the radar... Everyone is talking about us and City for the title, but just imagine we don't beat Arse and Pool win their match, they go above us in the table and have everything in their hands if they manage to beat Arse and City, and then their game with us will be truly a cup final.

I called it weeks ago - Liverpool can win this title :(

They have some average players playing exceptionally and some great players consistently performing... It's between them and City.

I'm happy with Top 3 and a continuation of the rebuilding in the summer.. :)

We just don't score enough from open play or set pieces compared to those two teams... Firepower we lack...

Exactly their fire power is just bam bam bam,Yeah they have a crap defense but hasnt effected them yet and doubt it will.If we had finished half the chances off yesterday it been fine but soon as got near it just went to complete crap

Easy for Liverpool, only having league games and a weeks rest minimum is a huge advantage over us.

I don't see Liverpool winning it, they will bottle it soon.

Chelsea

Arsenal

Liverpool

City

United

Arsenal

Liverpool

Liverpool

City

Chelsea

Arsenal

Spurs

Chelsea

City

Everton

Thing is with Chelsea is we struggle against the weaker sides. I think we will beat Arsenal and Liverpool bot could easily slip up against any other team.

We might have more rest depending on Tuesday.....games in hand need to be played then have a better idea where we stand or they stand etc.Jose is right we did/still do ish have a false lead.Liverpool got one,City 3.

Yeah its the other teams that cause problems,then ones fighting the drop and depending which team actually turns up on the day

Say's everything when even Graham Poll is defending us by slating cuntFoy's performance, although he stopped short of mentioning the linesmen also gave us the right to feel aggrieved.

It's just been one of those weekend's where everything is going against us - even le Arse are winning! I hope José contacts ole mother Riley and really sticks the knife in about Foy's abject showing, he should be demoted to fucking Sunday league football for impersonating a PL official - tosser!

Can't be too downhearted, never expected us to be in this position at this stage and there will be points dropped by our rivals in future weeks to come, we still have a very decent chance but we really must improve this lacklustre stagnant form we've been in for the last month or more starting by beating Galatasaray and then putting an end to Arsses title chances, best way to get a defeat out of our system is to go on another long winning run.

Yeah Poll does speak sense often which is surprising

Thats the thing actions are never explained.That yellow to another could easily been nothing.No consistency and its costing not just us but other teams as well.Its even worse when a red card is over turned yet by then its to late espically if the team lost following from that.

lol we can't win the title? 8 games to go get a grip people.

Nobody likes to be down on their team - but Jose has stated it, numerous others have - we don't have the quality up front...

This season was always going to be a 'springboard' for future success and nothing has changed - sure we occupy the top spot - but don't let that fool you...

I know no one wants to hear this, but Villa were robbed from a win at the Bridge earlier this season. It's football it happens.

What I am disappointed and disgusted by is what Ramires did right there at the end. He's let the whole team down. I'm not sure our title chances can survive this.

I know no one wants to hear this, but Villa were robbed from a win at the Bridge earlier this season. It's football it happens.

What I am disappointed and disgusted by is what Ramires did right there at the end. He's let the whole team down. I'm not sure our title chances can survive this.

I wonder why you guys are saying Ramires Ramires, I have always said Ramires has energy but lacks the IQ of a world class modern footballer he can thrive in the villages of Rio in Brazil, but where the modern game is played, he is nothing but a warrior.

Nobody likes to be down on their team - but Jose has stated it, numerous others have - we don't have the quality up front...

This season was always going to be a 'springboard' for future success and nothing has changed - sure we occupy the top spot - but don't let that fool you...

We need a striker. Torres and Ba should continue to seat on the bench. Lets see what we can do with managing David Luiz in midfield Matic and Schurle as false striker.I think the Egyptian should be given a chance too. But lets rest Ba and Torres for now.

I honestly don't get this fear of Liverpool. Who did they beat today? Come on, it's just like every other mid-table team they beat.

Mourinho made Rodgers look like the youth coach again when we faced them - we beat them very comfortably. Because of that, I don't see us losing at Anfield.

And Liverpool will not win the title this year, nor the next or the next and i'll tell you why: they can't beat the big teams, their defence is terrible and from next year onwards they'll be in Europe and they simply do not have the squad size or quality to compete on all fronts (even if they buy in the summer).

We only need a top class striker and probably another CM and we're a completely different animal next year. Liverpool need a lot more than Suarez, Sturridge and an aging Gerrard to keep them going next year and with Rodgers in charge of signings there's no need to worry about them for quite a while yet.

I honestly don't get this fear of Liverpool. Who did they beat today? Come on, it's just like every other mid-table team they beat.

Mourinho made Rodgers look like the youth coach again when we faced them - we beat them very comfortably. Because of that, I don't see us losing at Anfield.

And Liverpool will not win the title this year, nor the next or the next and i'll tell you why: they can't beat the big teams, their defence is terrible and from next year onwards they'll be in Europe and they simply do not have the squad size or quality to compete on all fronts (even if they buy in the summer).

We only need a top class striker and probably another CM and we're a completely different animal next year. Liverpool need a lot more than Suarez, Sturridge and an aging Gerrard to keep them going next year and with Rodgers in charge of signings there's no need to worry about them for quite a while yet.

Got to disagree with you there. We went OT earlier in the season and drew 0-0. They went OT and completely destroyed them. While I agree we deserved the win at Stamford Bridge against Liverpool we were very fortunate in the fact that 2 of their key players in Gerrard and Sturridge were out injured and they should of had a clear penalty. If Gerrard and Sturridge was playing you could easily argue that the result may have been different, who knows.

Liverpool will strengthen in the summer, especially with the lure of CL football and I think Rodgers has done an excellent job. He is improving them and with him in charge are going in the right direction. I think it is quite naive and oblivious to right of Liverpool looking at their fixtures and the fact that both us and City are playing Liverpool at Anfield.