Raphael Varane

Sidzeret

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramos has lost it. £300k p/w???? Insane.

Hi friend!

hahaha! Yes, Sergio Ramos is crazy if he thinks he will give that salary. According to reports in Spain, Florentino Perez is willing to sell Sergio Ramos before giving that amount of money. And Perez is very angry about this.

A week ago, when Sergio Ramos came to the concentration of Spain for international matches, Ramos said he had not thrown Ancelotti and if the decision of the new coach depended on him this would have been different.

Ramos is a troubled player who only think about money. Even now he filtered to his friends journalists that he could go to Chelsea, when Mourinho never would sign him. NEVER, NEVER, NERVER.

Also, like Casillas, Ramos has a lot of power in the Spanish press, that's the reason why he can ask these amounts of money in salary.

But I doubt that Perez would going to give that much money. That would be crazy.

Regards.

My dream is to have Zouma/Varane/Pogba with us. I know its going to be bloomin difficult but whats the point of having small dreams. Having those 3 together, 3 of the best young defenders there are would mean France would worship us. With us wanting to build a side that will be together and dominate for years it means spending some money for the best players we can get.

Its going to be harder now with the relationship Mou has with the fat Spannish waiter but we must try.

With Ramos looking to leave chances of us signing Varane are not looking good...

I'm hoping with Casillas on exit door (he has higher wages then Ramos) Real will offer Ramos a new lucrative deal and still make our chances of Varane alive.

Having Ramos at United is also not good for us.

With Ramos looking to leave chances of us signing Varane are not looking good...

I'm hoping with Casillas on exit door (he has higher wages then Ramos) Real will offer Ramos a new lucrative deal and still make our chances of Varane alive.

Having Ramos at United is also not good for us.

Apparently Rafa is going to give Varane guarantee of an important role, if he does then that's game over.

I believe that the signing of Sergio Ramos by Manchester United does not change the situation of Varane at Real Madrid.

If Real Madrid sells Ramos they will sign another TOP centre-back. It seems that Otamendi is the favorite for Florentino Perez (Real Madrid president) and Bonucci is an option that be of interest to RaFAT Benitez.

Therefore the situation of Varane it's the same. He wants to be undisputed in His team to be the captain of France at Euro 2016. And Pepe is someone with too much power at Real Madrid and RaFAT Benitez could have problems in the dressing room if Pepe is on the bench.

If Varane has the slightest doubt that he is not going to be undisputed in Real Madrid, he will seek a way out ...

His signing is impossible, it seems impossible, but I trust Jose and his power of persuasion.

Regards.

I believe that the signing of Sergio Ramos by Manchester United does not change the situation of Varane at Real Madrid.

If Real Madrid sells Ramos they will sign another TOP centre-back. It seems that Otamendi is the favorite for Florentino Perez (Real Madrid president) and Bonucci is an option that be of interest to RaFAT Benitez.

Therefore the situation of Varane it's the same. He wants to be undisputed in His team to be the captain of France at Euro 2016. And Pepe is someone with too much power at Real Madrid and RaFAT Benitez could have problems in the dressing room if Pepe is on the bench.

If Varane has the slightest doubt that he is not going to be undisputed in Real Madrid, he will seek a way out ...

His signing is impossible, it seems impossible, but I trust Jose and his power of persuasion.

Regards.

Not really, you forget Pepe is 32 while Varane is 22. If Ramos leaves they are left with 2 CBs. If they bring Otamendi or Laporte they are still light on that position with only 3 players.

Regards.

Don't think Otamendi is real target, they already have one non-EU player too much: James, Casemiro, Lucas Silva, Danilo.

Not really, you forget Pepe is 32 while Varane is 22. If Ramos leaves they are left with 2 CBs. If they bring Otamendi or Laporte they are still light on that position with only 3 players.

Hi friend!

Yes, it is true. But Real Madrid is a business, not a football team. The Centre-back that they may sign will be absolutely indisputable by marketing criteria,

And Pepe is true that is 32 years, but, as I said before, he has a lot of power / influence in the locker room Real Madrid. If Benitez leaves Pepe on the bench he will have many problems with players of Real Madrid, especially Cristiano Ronaldo. It could be a similar situation to when Ancelotti left Casillas on the bench. Or the problems that the players of Real Madrid created against Jose.

But it is true, sign Varane now is impossible, but I think over the summer we will have any chance of signing him if Varane believes that he will not be absolutely indisputable with Benitez.

And two things that are important, Real Madrid is a business and an absurd club, only they are able to sell Varane (22 years) and stay with Pepe (32). If there is only one possibility, Jose will try to sign him.

Regards.

Don't think Otamendi is real target, they already have one non-EU player too much: James, Casemiro, Lucas Silva, Danilo.

Hi friend!

It is true. But they could give on loan Casemiro and / or Lucas Silva and the problem would be solved.

Regards.

4 if you include nacho. he isnt very good , but still has like 40 apps for them

Hi friend!

It is true. But they could give on loan Casemiro and / or Lucas Silva and the problem would be solved.

Regards.

They would have to loan out both of them. That would be little strange considering they just brought back Casemiro, but its Real Madrid - its not impossible :D

Hi friend!

Yes, it is true. But Real Madrid is a business, not a football team. The Centre-back that they may sign will be absolutely indisputable by marketing criteria,

And Pepe is true that is 32 years, but, as I said before, he has a lot of power / influence in the locker room Real Madrid. If Benitez leaves Pepe on the bench he will have many problems with players of Real Madrid, especially Cristiano Ronaldo. It could be a similar situation to when Ancelotti left Casillas on the bench. Or the problems that the players of Real Madrid created against Jose.

But it is true, sign Varane now is impossible, but I think over the summer we will have any chance of signing him if Varane believes that he will not be absolutely indisputable with Benitez.

And two things that are important, Real Madrid is a business and an absurd club, only they are able to sell Varane (22 years) and stay with Pepe (32). If there is only one possibility, Jose will try to sign him.

Regards.

What makes you so sure Pepe has that much influence?

If you think Real Madrid is business then it will be no problem for them to ditch a 32 year old no matter his influence and promote the most talented defender in the world (well was anyway)

If they are a business that also means there is no way they sell us a player if its in their best interest to do is no matter how unhappy he is.

And Rafa is a big question, if he feels he is light on the CB position then they won't consider selling their most talented defender.

So Ramos crucial for me at this moment.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You