Raphael Varane

Sidzeret

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Mourinho should have more freedom in the summer, when he is expected to try to sign £30m-rated central defender Raphael Varane from Real Madrid and will also attempt to add another midfielder and forward to his squad.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/11437771/Chelsea-to-sign-40m-a-year-Yokohama-Rubber-shirt-sponsorship-deal.html

But Mourinho should have more freedom in the summer, when he is expected to try to sign £30m-rated central defender Raphael Varane from Real Madrid and will also attempt to add another midfielder and forward to his squad.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/11437771/Chelsea-to-sign-40m-a-year-Yokohama-Rubber-shirt-sponsorship-deal.html

Hi!

And precisely today in Spain reports say that Pepe will renew his contract until 2018 with Real Madrid.

If Pepe renews his contract with Real Madrid ... Probably Varane will force his transfer this summer.

Next year's Euro 2016 held in France and Varane is now the captain of France. But if Varane not play with Real Madrid maybe that will complicate your situation with the national team of France.

Varane will not want to be the third Centre-Back of Real Madrid.

Varane has everything, absolutely everything. He and Zouma are 100% Mourinho's players. They would give all for Jose.

I'm sure Varane will be our player next season.

Regards.

Real Madrid won't sell even if Pepe signs a new deal. They only have 3 cbs and don't need money.

Pepe 32 years old

Ramos 29 years old this month

Varane 21 years

Varane is their future and only signed a new deal, he won't leave.

Real Madrid won't sell even if Pepe signs a new deal. They only have 3 cbs and don't need money.

Pepe 32 years old

Varane 21 years

Maybe you can convince Fiorentino to sell, since you know all the inner workings of Real's transfer business and their intentions.

Maybe you can convince Fiorentino to sell, since you know all the inner workings of Real's transfer business and their intentions.

Childish reaction, I'm only giving my view on the Varane situation.

I still believe we will sign Varane this summer, and Real Madrid will replace him with Aymeric Laporte. Just watch.

JM is a big fan of him, and im pretty sure the prospect of playing for JM again, along with forming a partnership with Zouma for the French National team could get him to sign.

Pepe 32 years old

Varane 21 years

With Real Madrid, you never know. And signing a new contract means nothing these days.

I still believe we will sign Varane this summer, and Real Madrid will replace him with Aymeric Laporte. Just watch.

JM is a big fan of him, and im pretty sure the prospect of playing for JM again, along with forming a partnership with Zouma for the French National team could get him to sign.

I also believe in that to happen. Marca already broke the story about Madrid's interest in Laporte, Real examined ground for possible involment of Illaramendi in this deal. They got response from Bilbao that they're not interest in Illara and want full clause of 42m of euros to be paid but also with taxes (which in Spain are sky-rocket) because they don't want to make this easy for Real and set for let's say 41,999m of euros to bypass paying taxes to Spanish

authorities. They're still in talks.

So why Real would be interest in buying Laporte ? Pepe is no go, Ramos probably is staying put (if he doesn't then we can go for him anyway) and Varane is keep moaning about playing time. And our interest in Varane is for long time. Plus Jose factor. Varane said that he's still regularly in contact with Jose. This transfer seems perfectly doable for me.

And new contract for Varane ? Bitch please, when he first went to Real he was 18 years old from midtable French team who only recently broke into Lens team. I can imagine that his salary when he signed for Real wasn't any big for sure. And he signed his new contract after winning titles with Real, proving his worth, playing in Champions League final. So maybe, as surreal as it sounds, he signed to earn much more money ?

Can someone tell me more about Varane´s current form?From Real Fans I have heard that he became shit after his injuries.Can someone tell me more information?

Hi!

Varane has had serious physical problems with his knee. In 2013, Jose last season at Real Madrid, Varane is injured his knee in the penultimate game of the season. At first doctors thought that Real Madrid was a very small lesion. But his injury is longer and Varane was not recovered.

Finally the doctors of his former team (Lens) found that Varane had affected his meniscus. So Varane was injured almost all of last season. At the beginning of the season Varane practically no juice at all. A season finale Varane recovered and was playing slowly (even he was in the starting eleven of Real Madrid in the Champions League Final).

But his problem was that he could not play two matches a week without pain in his knee again. In principle Varane is recovered now and he no longer has pain in his knee. But this week reports have commented on Spain that Varane back have pain in his knee, but it seems it's just a rumor.

Right now in Spain the press attacks Varane to defend Pepe, who is about to renew his contract with Real Madrid, which would suppose that

Varane would force his departure (probably with us).

I think Varane is playing well this season, with no sign showing that he is injured again. I think those comments about a new injury are just gossip.

In principle Varane is fully recovered from his injury. His signing can be a hit at the table. Zouma - Varane would be a partner for the next decade.

Regards.

Edited by supporter

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You